PDA

View Full Version : style-a-day epiphany!

podo
January 17th, 2011, 03:08 PM
I've been considering planning some kind of style-a-day thing - I have to plan it out or I'll just use the same bun every day... ;)

I suddenly thought of one of those digital picture frames - the ones where you load a few images (your kids, your pets, whatever) and it runs a slideshow.

Why not use one of those things to pick your daily/weekly style? Just set it on random, or number the images and run them in order, and put it on your dresser or wherever you fix your hair.

Voila!

Instant style planner!

What do you think?

Greenhousegirl
January 17th, 2011, 03:12 PM
I like that idea. though sadly I am too lazy to actually pay attention to something like that... :D

Intransigentia
January 17th, 2011, 03:20 PM
That's really clever! Being a nerd, the first thing I thought of was to put all the styles I know into a spreadsheet and assign them random numbers, but your solution is not only effective but pretty.

virgo75
January 17th, 2011, 03:37 PM
That sounds like fun! :)

It will come in handy when my hair is long enough for mutliple up-dos and varying styles.

podo
January 17th, 2011, 03:41 PM
That's really clever! Being a nerd, the first thing I thought of was to put all the styles I know into a spreadsheet and assign them random numbers, but your solution is not only effective but pretty.

That's actually what I had started doing, but then thought of this and stopped. ;) Now all I need to do is go buy one...