PDA

View Full Version : Daily s & d

proo
January 17th, 2011, 09:50 AM
I do it daily, in front of the computer whilst perusing LHC. It's my "love on my hair" time that for me beats treatments handsdown.

Anywhere
January 17th, 2011, 09:55 AM
You must have virtually no splits if you do it every day. I wish I had your kind of patience.

LocustSpawning
January 17th, 2011, 10:01 AM
I do it almost daily too.

I fear I'm getting a little too scissor happy though... cutting off imaginary damage because I'm so determined to have completely healthy hair...

proo
January 17th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Well yes, it's hard to find one nowadays. The computer screen provides the perfect backlighting. It seems to me that fewer splits is what treatments are about, but for me they don't work for that. My hair just gets gunky and I wash only once a week so def not into gunk. It's a healthy outlet for my obsession, along with scalp massage and preening. Or so i think.

lynnspin
January 17th, 2011, 10:11 AM
I get my hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks, so I don't usually have any split ends to cut. If I ever see them, I know it's time for a trim!

alwayssmiling
January 17th, 2011, 10:18 AM
I pretty much do it daily too - in front of a computer screen. But I have also been getting into the habit of taking some scissors with me on car journeys as the light is so good and passes the time (obviously I'm not driving at the same time:p)

jojo
January 17th, 2011, 01:01 PM
I hardly ever s&d I find it bores me to tears, plus my eyes go funny!