PDA

View Full Version : LHC Anniversary

almudena
June 8th, 2008, 03:53 AM
I joined this great community in 2006, but it not was until last year that I started to actively participate and, finally, let my hair grow.

My first length shot for LHC in April 2007:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/almunhotep/LHCI.jpg

Yesterday:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/almunhotep/DSCN0013.jpg

Thank you LHC !!! :flowers:

manderly
June 8th, 2008, 03:58 AM
LOVELY!! Congratulations :D

meliora
June 8th, 2008, 04:01 AM
Congratulations on your anniversary!
Beautiful, shiny hair! I like the color a lot, as well :flowers:

Nat242
June 8th, 2008, 04:24 AM
WOW! :thud: Your hair is amazing - it's grown a lot, and it looks exceedingly healthy.

-- Natalie

kissme
June 8th, 2008, 04:51 AM
Beautiful hair! I love the color! its so rich looking!

Guenever
June 8th, 2008, 05:05 AM
Congrats on your anniversary, Almudena! :cheese:
I really love your locks :crush: you've got one of the finest heads of hair here - I'm really looking forward to seeing it at hips..

shelleybean
June 8th, 2008, 05:33 AM
Holy moly your hair grows fast! You got such amazing growth in one year?? Impressive. :)

It does look in great condition with lots of shine and such a pretty color. Congratulations!

Robinlyn
June 8th, 2008, 07:23 AM
Your hair is so beautiful! It looks so healthy and happy! Happy Anniversary!

Xandergrammy
June 8th, 2008, 07:25 AM
Wow!!! Your hair is gorgeous! So lush and such a beautiful color!

LadyMoon11
June 8th, 2008, 09:32 AM
WOW! :thud: :thudpile: Your hair is absolutely gorgeous.
Congratulations. What amazing growth and progress you have had.

Patrycja
June 8th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Is that henna??? If not-let me know what box color it was because I :love: it!!!!! You have amazing hair Miss Thang :p Share your secrets :D

and just because its new and its your LHC anniversairy: :gobblecheese: :cheese:

Nightshade
June 8th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Such beautiful hair on a beautiful person! Congrats! :flowers:

Lamb
June 8th, 2008, 12:22 PM
That's awesome growth! And your hair is so beautiful, congrats!

paper
June 8th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Wow, thats alot of growth. Your hair looks amazing. Congrats :flower:

hurricane_gia
June 8th, 2008, 12:25 PM
That is amazing growth! I can't wait to see what your hair will look like in another year! :thudpile:

almudena
June 8th, 2008, 12:30 PM
Thank you so much!! for your nice comments :flowers:

You are all so sweet :heart:

The color on the picture is mainly due to the camera flash, the multiple hennas &indigo/ cassia glossings I have been doing since last year and my own dark hair color.

There are no secrets but the ones I gathered here :) : no blow dryer, no chemical dyes, oils (daily), CWC (with cones) and henna/indigo/ cassia, every three-four weeks of course :D

redbark
June 8th, 2008, 12:33 PM
Holy moly your hair grows fast! You got such amazing growth in one year?? Impressive. :)

It does look in great condition with lots of shine and such a pretty color. Congratulations!

What she said!

:thud:

psvzum
June 8th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Ohhhhh, it's so pretty! Thank you for sharing with pictures and congratulations : )

sibylla
June 8th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Felicidades Almudena!!!!!!What a great progress!!!!!

TammySue
June 8th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Happy Anniversary! Woo hoo, your hair is gorgeous! :thud:

DavidN
June 8th, 2008, 05:01 PM
I would like to wish you a very Happy LHC Anniversary, Almudena, and your hair looks wonderful in this latest photo.:flowers: Your hair has grown so much, and the colour is beautiful!

Red_Wednesday
June 8th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Ok - Total hair envy over here:mad:;)!!

Congrats!! Your hair looks wonderfully healthy, long and strong:cheese:!!

jessie58
June 8th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Holy Moly you have gorgeous hair. What length you have gained as well. Congratulations!!!

morningstar
June 8th, 2008, 09:52 PM
Oh my, I have been a fan of your beautiful hair for a long time now. I can't believe how it has grown. You got me thinking about cassia now. I love the color as well.
Oh congrats...Almudena :)

Xan
June 8th, 2008, 09:57 PM
beautiful keep up the good work

Liluri
June 8th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Congratulations on your beautiful healthy hair :)

FrannyG
June 9th, 2008, 06:03 AM
Your hair looks glorious, almudena. :inlove: You had an amazing year of growth, and the quality of your hair is excellent. Congratulations! :flowers:

Saranne772
June 9th, 2008, 07:40 AM
Oo I am jealous!! Such shine, thickness, and colour :D:D:D I love that colour so much!!

Amoretti
June 9th, 2008, 08:31 AM
You know I've been your hair fan for a long time now. Your growth and thickness are amazing! :) I just love your hair!

What's this I see in your avatar about hips as a goal length? Weren't you saying the other day that waist was it? ;) LOL.

And the best thing? You're also beautiful on the inside! :) :) :)

Avrilon
June 9th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Oh Almudena! Your hair is stunning - everything about it! I'd love some of that wave and body for myself. :)

Avrilon

almudena
June 9th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you all so much! :flowers: :heart:
Coming back from work (cranky rainy day) and reading all your nice and sweet comments is really wonderful :)

Hey morningstar I remember we both started the henna road more or less at the same time last year. Your hair is looking gorgeous. I’ve been using indigo/cassia as a second step because with only henna I’m not able to cover my greys (about 50% on top). I'm really pleased with the results :)

Amoretti, I forgot about hip goal :lol: LOL However, now that I have reached my goal I feel like I’m in the phase of "what about exploring new territories?" :wink:

Avrilon, it’s such a honour having you here commenting on my hair. You and your hair are a true inspiration :flower:

nissamholtz
June 9th, 2008, 10:56 AM
Your hair looks amazing. Well done

jel
June 9th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Congrats on your anniversary, Almudena! Your hair is so shiny and the colour so rich, not to mention all that growth in just one year... Fabulous!

Amoretti
June 9th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Almudena said:

Amoretti, I forgot about hip goal LOL However, now that I have reached my goal I feel like I’m in the phase of "what about exploring new territories?"
LOL. :D That's what happened to me and look, I'm at classic! LOL. I was convinced waist was the longest I was ever going to want! LMAO!:eyebrows:

Fee
June 9th, 2008, 04:33 PM
oh wow! your hair growth is really impressive, I wish my hair would grow so fast! may I have your hair thickness too? :D gorgeous! :flowers:

SweetPea88
June 9th, 2008, 04:40 PM
Congratulations Almudena! I've been admiring your hair since the day I joined and it's just gotten more gorgeous as days pass! :)

Alley Cat
June 9th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Congratulations on your anniversary almudena :cheese:
I have always admired your hair it's very pretty , great progress there :inlove:

chrissy-b
June 9th, 2008, 10:48 PM
WOW! You really made my jaw drop when I scrolled down to see your current length shot.

Your hair is gorgeous!!

Mrs_Zombie
June 9th, 2008, 10:49 PM
Gorgeous hair Almudena!! Congratulations on such beautiful healthy growth. I hope one day my hair can look as incredible as yours.

WOW!!! :agape:

Sana
June 9th, 2008, 11:29 PM
Congrats almudena!! Your hair is beautiful!

rapunzhell13
June 10th, 2008, 01:06 AM
Gorgeous! I remember finding your hair an inspiration even on the old boards. :)

Angellen
June 10th, 2008, 01:32 AM
Oh, wow. Your hair is really incredible. That second picture....wow. Absolutely gorgeous.

I have no more words. :thud:

almudena
June 15th, 2008, 12:49 AM
Oops, I thought there were no more replies :o
Thank you all so much :blossom: You are the nicest people ever :flowers: