PDA

View Full Version : Vitamin Challenge

jaine
January 16th, 2011, 09:19 AM
Do we have a vitamin challenge thread? If so please direct me to it.
If not, maybe this can be it. :)

I want to take my vitamins consistently this year and see how much growth I get, compared to 6 inches last year when I wasn't taking vitamins consistently, to see if it makes a difference in my growth rate. The biggest problem for me is just remembering to take them!!

yellowflower
January 16th, 2011, 09:29 AM
I started taking biotin and noticed my hair stopped shedding as much I am also taking another hair skin nails vitamin, I got nearly and inch in 5 weeks

katha
January 16th, 2011, 09:33 AM
I forget about things like that, too. For me it helps to take them at the same time every day. It worked out to happen whenever I brush my teeth in the morning and in the evening. I don't forget it that way, it works great. Maybe that helps.

Joliebaby
January 16th, 2011, 09:34 AM
I'm taking a bunch of vits. I was very consistent last summer (and got great growth, but other factor might have contributed). Then during the fall I couldn't be bothered with anything hair-related and my growth was pretty slow too. So I'm trying to take my vitamins now everyday as well! I really want to reach waist this summer, preferably in the beginning rather than end of summer :D
So consider me challenged.

Finoriel
January 16th, 2011, 10:16 AM
I don't take vitamins for my hair, but I take fish oil for my joints and sometimes iron after donating blood.
The only method working for me, is the method katha already recommended. Just place the vitamins besides the toothbrush and you'll not forget to take them :agree:
Except you forget to brush your teeth :p of course.

Madora
January 16th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Purchase a pill box with compartments and fill each compartment with your favorite hair vitamins. Keep it on your breakfast table. You can't miss it and it's a great reminder to take your vitamins.

jenwexler
January 16th, 2011, 10:36 AM
I'll join. I've been taking vitamins for about 3 months so they should be kicking in now or a month from now.

fairy_ends_girl
January 16th, 2011, 10:36 AM
I'm in :) Been taking vitamins for 4 weeks now :)

Avital88
January 16th, 2011, 10:54 AM
I'm in too! I just need to buy another can of vitamins tomorrow or later this week but i really need to take them ,ive been without for 2 wks now..

PiroskaCicu
January 16th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Been taking my multivitamin for 2 months now and noticed a difference- less shedding, hair grew consistently and faster (as fast as hair can grow lol, which is slower than a snail :P)

Yay! I'm in :)

FluffSpider
January 16th, 2011, 12:29 PM
I'm in as well! just got a bottle of 100 pills, one a day provides 100% biotin, and it also has Ca, Zn, B vitamins, etc etc

MClass
January 16th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Count me in! I have been doing my own personal challenge since late November so I should be seeing good growth soon. I'm documenting by taking a monthly photo.

I just started probiotics this week as well as alpha lipioc acid (not for hair growth but lets hope it contributes)...