PDA

View Full Version : Question about silvers

IvySchex
January 15th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Okay, I am 23 and I have a few "silvers" at the top of my head near the hair line. My question is do I just leave them as they are, or do I separate them out and put them together like Rogue in X-men?

Oh, I have dark, dark brown hair.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Ivy

Honestwitness
January 15th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Embrace your silvers. No human effort can begin to match the highlights mother nature gives us.

I'm 61 and I have never dyed my hair. It's so much healthier, easier and cheaper to let nature have her way.

boudica
January 16th, 2011, 12:46 AM
You've got a lot of options, and time. Mine came in early too, in front like Bonnie Raitt. For a long while I died them blonde. Then there were too many.

Now I dye everything strawberry and the lighter ones look like highlights - very natural.

Othala
January 16th, 2011, 01:37 AM
I say do the Rogue thing and make a feature of your silver streak.

Shay0969
January 21st, 2011, 06:12 PM
Othala,

I just have to say I think your hair is gorgeous. I love longer silver and/or white hair. Beautiful :)

Thinthondiel
January 21st, 2011, 07:02 PM
I agree with Othala, but then I've always loved silver streaks in hair, and prefer that look over random silver hairs. ETA: I thinks it looks especially good in dark hair. :)

Othala
January 22nd, 2011, 06:15 AM
Othala,

I just have to say I think your hair is gorgeous. I love longer silver and/or white hair. Beautiful :)

Aww, thank you Shay0969, that's made my day! I hope you have a nice week-end.