PDA

View Full Version : Shampoo/Conditioner

Imeera
January 15th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Hello again LHC!! I seek your supreme advice! =D
I am currently looking for a cheap (student life -sigh- xD) shampoo and conditioner that does not test on animals (thats the crucial bit) which is long hair friendly (obviously) and organic, though that bit is not too important though you usually find non-animal testing with organic products in general. I live in the UK so anything online should be UK based or has to ship here. Alot to ask I know! But any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!! =]

patienceneeded
January 15th, 2011, 04:16 PM
I have found the Aubrey's Organics line to be pretty inexpensive (less than $10 a bottle). Not sure what the price would translate to in Euros or if they ship to the UK/are sold there in stores. I have always ordered mine through Amazon.com, as they are only available in a few local stores that I don't get out to often. Have you looked in the local health food stores? Or perhaps in the Organic/Natural section of a mainstream store? There's usually a decent selection.

Imeera
January 15th, 2011, 04:20 PM
I have found the Aubrey's Organics line to be pretty inexpensive (less than $10 a bottle). Not sure what the price would translate to in Euros or if they ship to the UK/are sold there in stores. I have always ordered mine through Amazon.com, as they are only available in a few local stores that I don't get out to often. Have you looked in the local health food stores? Or perhaps in the Organic/Natural section of a mainstream store? There's usually a decent selection.

Thank you!! I shall check it out =] I have looked in mainstream shops they have a really bad selection so all I can find is what I am using at the moment which dries out my hair quite a bit hence the change =] I shall try find some health food stores here, I have recently moved here to go to Uni so not sure about where everything is at the moment haha But I will keep an eye out. Thank you for you help! =]