PDA

View Full Version : Large Ficcare honey marble Max for swap ONLY

getoffmyskittle
June 7th, 2008, 08:15 PM
I have a large honey marble Maximas (no border) (http://www.ficcare.com/Products.aspx?collId=1), six months old, in really nice condition (I'd say perfect, but it has been worn), for swap. I only want to swap it for another large Maximas that's also in good condition. I love this clip and I am not swapping it because there's anything wrong with it, I'm swapping it because I'm on really horrible terms with the person who bought it for me and I feel weird wearing it.

I really love the neutral color, because I can wear it with anything, but I don't really like anything else from the classical collection. I LOVE the jean clip but I know that's a little much to ask anyone to part with. :lol: I don't think I'll swap for any of the "glittery" ones. If you have an offer, please PM me. I retain the right to reject any offers. If anyone wants to see a picture of my clip, please request - I don't have any right now but I can take some when it gets lighter outside.

I'd like to reiterate - I am NOT selling and NOT swapping for anything other than a large maximas, sorry.

Thanks for reading. :flowers:

LisaJaney
June 7th, 2008, 08:38 PM
I have a chicken, low-miles, that I could swap ya. Are you interested? :lol: I hope you find a good swap, Skits! I, of course, don't have ANY large maxes. I can barely manage to make the MEDIUMS stay up in my hair! I did see a Ficarissimo (like a max, only same-thickness on each end) when Harp and Wimsey were over to see me, and they are way-cool and would work the same as a Max, if that's something you'd use...it may broaden your options a little.

getoffmyskittle
June 7th, 2008, 09:34 PM
I have a chicken, low-miles, that I could swap ya. Are you interested? :lol: I hope you find a good swap, Skits! I, of course, don't have ANY large maxes. I can barely manage to make the MEDIUMS stay up in my hair! I did see a Ficarissimo (like a max, only same-thickness on each end) when Harp and Wimsey were over to see me, and they are way-cool and would work the same as a Max, if that's something you'd use...it may broaden your options a little.

Thanks, LJ. I've been thinking about a Ficcarissimo, actually, but I honestly don't want to give my Max up for one right now because I love it so much. If I don't get any bites now I may buy a new one later and sell this one or something. I don't know.

Euphony
June 7th, 2008, 11:58 PM
Pm sent to you.

getoffmyskittle
June 8th, 2008, 08:50 AM
Still available! :flowers:

sapphire-o
June 8th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Take it to a store that sells Ficcares and exchange for another one. :) If your clip is like new that's probably the easiest way.

getoffmyskittle
June 8th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Take it to a store that sells Ficcares and exchange for another one. :) If your clip is like new that's probably the easiest way.

Thanks, but I don't have one around here, nor do I have the receipt.

greek_lady
June 8th, 2008, 11:57 PM
Can I ask you please, is it the creamy-yellowy honeymarble or is it the "grey-ish" honeymarble? I have had two differently coloured "honeymarbles" that's why I am asking.
Thank you

getoffmyskittle
June 9th, 2008, 12:11 AM
Can I ask you please, is it the creamy-yellowy honeymarble or is it the "grey-ish" honeymarble? I have had two differently coloured "honeymarbles" that's why I am asking.
Thank you

It is the creamy yellowy one.

Nini
June 9th, 2008, 05:01 AM
PM'ing you