JuneBride
January 15th, 2011, 02:01 PM
1. Go to my profile
2. Go to my albums
3. View Monistat Application Photos
4. Grow Hair Faster! ;)

enfys
January 15th, 2011, 02:49 PM
I don't use monistat myself, but I'm fairly sure those who want to try it but don't know how would really appreciate you making this into an article ;)

I've never done the process but I'd feel happy to have a go based on your directions; they were very clear!

JuneBride
January 15th, 2011, 03:37 PM
I don't use monistat myself, but I'm fairly sure those who want to try it but don't know how would really appreciate you making this into an article ;)

I've never done the process but I'd feel happy to have a go based on your directions; they were very clear!

Thank you!!!
But...I am not even sure I have the rights yet to write articles! Plus I think SuicidesEve already did one, so I don't want to step on toes... :confused:

But Thank You!!! And good luck if you try the monistat...it worked well for me ;)

thisischristine
January 15th, 2011, 03:42 PM
So what was your growth when using it?

JuneBride
January 15th, 2011, 03:56 PM
The first time I used it was mid-October thru mid-November 2010 (It was all together about a 40 day period) and I got a solid 1 inch of growth maybe more [I detest measuring so I went by pictures]. That type of growth is much for than normal for me. But it got expensive and I was desperatly in need of a trim (many dead ends/fried from bleach), so I stopped and got a trim (of about 1 inch). I just started doing the Monistat again...so we'll see how it works now ;)

McFearless
January 15th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Very helpful! When I used MN I did it the same way, except I didn't use a bowl and just squeezed it onto my fingertips.

boudica
January 16th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Do you have a link to the article on how to apply it? I'm new here and this is something I've never heard before coming to this site. I can't imagine how I'd use it.