PDA

View Full Version : 41/2 days in oil

Heartwillfollow
January 14th, 2011, 01:29 PM
I had done an oil soak the night before expecting the weather to get extreme temps.. Old farm house and barn system so just for a piece of mind of (one less thing to worry about under extreme conditions) I turn the water off and bleed out the pipes never easy getting anyone out even after a storm to do repairs.. So just one less thing I need to worry about for doing it..

Little kink in my plan because the next morning I was going to get all the animals done then come in and take a nice long soak in the tub before I got the water done.. That morning the storm came in earlier and harder then expected temps dropped in minutes from mid 30s, into the low teens just squeezing the water out of the hoses for everyone took some coaxing.. Got the hoses and the water put up and drained out..

Just not able to get my long soak in the tub and the oil out of my hair lol.... Todays the temps are back up into the 50's for today and the next couple of days, turned the pump back on and just waitting for the water to heat up :cheese:...

am sure my hair is no worse for the wear and it hasn't been that bad even added some more oil here and there when I knew I would be out in the weather getting the feed spread out wearing my snoods...

so sitting with condish soaked head just waitting :cheese: for hot water to be ready.... Hate waitting so came her to bug everyone to pass the time.....

can't wait for spring !!!!!:)

craftybunn
January 14th, 2011, 01:44 PM
I hear you! Bring on the spring. School has been out all week here due to snow and I'm in bed with a major head/chest cold. I should be doing more oil. The static is driving me crazy!

MandyBeth
January 14th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Well, I'm sure your hair probably enjoyed the nice long soak at least!

Anywhere
January 14th, 2011, 02:23 PM
I bet your hair's going to feel great when it's finally rinsed. :D

I too, am eagerly awaiting spring.