PDA

View Full Version : How embarrassing...lost my split ends..

Speckla
January 13th, 2011, 07:48 PM
Where did they go? I saw a gah'million of the but couldn't find one after I got a pair of scissors? Stage fright??

pepperminttea
January 13th, 2011, 07:50 PM
I know the feeling; I always seem to find splits when I can't access my scissors, it's really rather frustrating.

Bast
January 13th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Same here, but then I try to remember the light when I saw all the split ends, and how I was holding my hair at the time. I can usually find some of them again.

Delila
January 13th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Happens to me all the time. I really ought to keep a pair of hair shears around my neck, just so I can grab them whenever I find a split end. They do seem to vanish once I actually have scissors in hand.

Tia2010
January 13th, 2011, 08:30 PM
sneaky little things aren't they :D

HintOfMint
January 13th, 2011, 09:32 PM
I have this problem all the time. What's worse is that the lighting in my room isn't great for finding splits, but the lighting in the library (where I'm supposed to be studying, not snipping away at my hair) lets all the little buggers come out of the woodwork.

ibleedlipstick
January 13th, 2011, 10:18 PM
I have this problem all the time. What's worse is that the lighting in my room isn't great for finding splits, but the lighting in the library (where I'm supposed to be studying, not snipping away at my hair) lets all the little buggers come out of the woodwork.

I have a similar problem I always find the split ends when I am at a stop light. I know that I *should* be paying attention to the road, but then it seems like the split pops out of nowhere. (I drive with my hair down, because driving with it bunned is awkward)

mowo
January 13th, 2011, 11:55 PM
I know the feeling; I always seem to find splits when I can't access my scissors, it's really rather frustrating.

I have exactly the same problem. When I don't have scissors, I can find many split ends. At home, with scissors in my hand, all ends are just perfect :cool:

lingxi
January 13th, 2011, 11:58 PM
haha :D it's all the light hitting our hair at different angles, confuses me all the time too

Panth
January 14th, 2011, 04:08 PM
I always nab the ones that are on the hairs that stick out along the length of my plait. Figure if I get a dozen or so regularly that'll at least keep them in check.

GuardGirl
January 14th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Oh my gosh! I just had this problem, like, 2 hours ago. I've been noticing splits at the very ends for about the last three days but couldn't find my hair scissors. Finally found them today and couldn't find more than ten splits.

masa_inn
January 14th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Mine always show they little ugly faces (?? lol) when I drive. Always.