PDA

View Full Version : Oily hair?

Wheatland
January 13th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Yesterday I went out and bought baby shampoo and Aussie's moisture conditioner. Last week I was CWC and everything was working fine and I saw a huge improvement in my hair. But when I showered yesterday I didn't condition twice because I figure it would be too much for my hair and the baby shampoo is so gentle.

Even though I only conditioned once, when my hair dried, it still came out oily. I am wondering if this is something that will stop when my hair gets used to the new routine or if I need to go back to using regular shampoo.

Anybody have these issues?

BellCat
January 13th, 2011, 04:41 PM
I have a really oily scalp and this happens to me sometimes. I know dont exactly what it is but its usually when I use too much of something and it sticks to my hair for days :/ but it would only happen randomly.The last time was when I tried out co-washing and amla oil, my hair would literally dry greasy :/. I use baby shampoo too but it hasn't caused anything like that so far. Do you apply conditioner all over your hair or just the length?

Wheatland
January 13th, 2011, 04:56 PM
I have a really oily scalp and this happens to me sometimes. I know dont exactly what it is but its usually when I use too much of something and it sticks to my hair for days :/ but it would only happen randomly.The last time was when I tried out co-washing and amla oil, my hair would literally dry greasy :/. I use baby shampoo too but it hasn't caused anything like that so far. Do you apply conditioner all over your hair or just the length?
I apply conditioner all over my hair because my hair is 4" long. Haha. :D

I am going to try just washing with the baby shampoo and no conditioner next time. Maybe I need to alternate? (Which kind of sounds silly now though I type it out.)

BellCat
January 13th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Ohh i see, you could put a little conditioner on, just try get as little as possible on your scalp and see if that helps