View Full Version : Is this waist length, or what??

spigette
January 13th, 2011, 07:24 AM
Hi folks!

Hoping for some opinions.... reading some threads this morning has prompted me to measure and take new pics of my hair, and I think I might have reached waist length at last! Have a look at my signature pic taken this morning (hope you can see it) and let me know what you think.... you can see my thumb on the left where my hand is on my waist and my head is as straight as I could get it and still take the picture, lol.

What do you think?? :confused:

EDIT: I changed my avatar pic and profile pic too since I am apparently too stupid to upload a signature pic properly :(

Francoise1606
January 13th, 2011, 07:52 AM
Yeah I think so, but it's difficult to see. If you put your hands at the narrowest part of your waist, and you can feel the hair reaches there, then it is waist length.

Konstifik
January 13th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Yes I do believe it is at least waist length, might be even longer. But as previous poster said, it's a little hard to tell. :)

Eolan
January 13th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Yes I do believe it is at least waist length, might be even longer. But as previous poster said, it's a little hard to tell. :)

I second this. It also looks very pretty!

spigette
January 13th, 2011, 08:38 AM
Thanks folks! I know it is hard to see.... not a good camera day today, and the lighting is bad as my windows are covered in snow!

Annalouise
January 13th, 2011, 09:16 AM
haha, from another dummy who can't upload pictures:D Yes! I would say you are at waist. Congratulations! I hope to be there by the end of Feb.
And your hair looks really nice.

turquoisebud
January 13th, 2011, 09:28 AM
I would say a least waist too! Congrats!:blossom:

ddiana1979
January 13th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Looks slightly longer than waist to me! Congratulations!

jaine
January 13th, 2011, 11:39 AM
I agree with longer than waist length - hard to tell because of the angle but maybe it's hip length or at least very close to it.

fairy_ends_girl
January 13th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Yes, waist for sure and a bit longer!! Congrats!

lw8666
January 13th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Looks like its longer than waist!

jojo
January 13th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Looks very much waist to me well done!