PDA

View Full Version : Got a photo!

Kherome
January 11th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Hey I finally managed a photo that isn't blurry! Plus is just post SMT. It's only in my avatar because I can't see how else to post it.

jojo
January 11th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Your hair is beautiful, love the thickness and shine.

To post a photo open a photobucket account, download your photo and right click on the "url" its the last one in the list copy and then paste it into your thread!

ETA- you have to have a certain amount of posts to do this, but at least you know how to do it now, when you do!

Kherome
January 11th, 2011, 09:02 PM
Thanks! I think my hair is WL by forum standards. Can anyone comment on the 1b thing, does that seem right for my slight wave?

monsterna
January 11th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Thanks! I think my hair is WL by forum standards. Can anyone comment on the 1b thing, does that seem right for my slight wave?

Definitely waist. Also, I'd say either 1b/1c or just plain 1c. :)

You should be able to have a photo album with the number of posts you've made. As long as the mods deemed your posts worthy.

Kherome
January 11th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Definitely waist. Also, I'd say either 1b/1c or just plain 1c. :)

You should be able to have a photo album with the number of posts you've made. As long as the mods deemed your posts worthy.

I figured it'll happen when they get to it I guess;)

I just did the SMT tonight, though I modified it slightly by adding a table spoon of EVOO. So far I like the results!

Henrietta
January 12th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Ooo, I see a nice hemline and a long shiny hair! :)

Intransigentia
January 12th, 2011, 02:39 PM
That is some beautiful shine you've got going! (Not to mention length - you're at my goal and it looks great!)

Anje
January 12th, 2011, 02:45 PM
At least waist, possibly hip length, depending on your proportions. (I call hip the top of the pelvis. Others prefer the front of the hipbones, which is pretty darn near tailbone. Then again, I'm the one who has about a thumb-width's clearance between ribs and pelvis....)

In any case, it looks great!