PDA

View Full Version : My first food incident...

StarryNight
January 11th, 2011, 04:29 PM
I was browsing the forum, munching ramen while staring at my screen, and I glanced down and saw a braid tassel in my bowl. O.o

I have to say, that was a first for me. :p

princessp
January 11th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Haha, awesome!

utdesertrunner
January 11th, 2011, 04:55 PM
I love all these funny milestones! One of mine was my hair always falling into my bowl of icecream or cereal. Or getting it caught in the seatbelt.

sibiryachka
January 11th, 2011, 05:06 PM
About a year ago I learned firsthand that a side braid, while fetching, is the wrong way to wear my hair when eating spaghetti.

jojo
January 11th, 2011, 06:38 PM
ha ha! i do this too !

gretchen_hair
January 11th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Now that's what I call "treating" the ends! :)

StarryNight
January 11th, 2011, 07:18 PM
LOLOL, I'm glad that I am not the only person this has happened to. It was a little odd - I'm used to the lone hair or two in food, but a whole braid tassel?! LOLOL

PineappleJello
January 11th, 2011, 10:34 PM
I just had the hair in the seatbelt thing the other day (about six times that day), I can't remember the last time I got hair in food though.

HoneyJubilee
January 12th, 2011, 01:06 AM
I had this sort of thing happen to me all the time when I was younger. I don't know that my hair ever landed in ramen, but I do remember trying to wash ketchup and pancake syrup out of the ends of my hair.

Aveyronnaise
January 12th, 2011, 01:08 AM
Mmmmm .... Hairy flavored ramen!

Wheatland
January 12th, 2011, 01:15 AM
I can't relate but the fact that you're so happy about it made me laugh out loud.

I am now looking forward to my first food incident!

leoninnu
January 12th, 2011, 05:23 AM
Hahaa, this happens to me too :hifive: And I'm also growing out my bangs and if I bend too close to the ramen cup (you know, to avoid splashes o.o) my bangs almost touch the broth :D Maybe I should use pins more often...

reverie24
January 12th, 2011, 06:13 AM
Oh goodness. I was eating pho in a restaurant and my boyfriend had to start picking the food out of my braid haha. What can I say, I'm a messy eater and my hair is in between my mouth and the table!