PDA

View Full Version : Hair Confessional

JulietCapulet
January 11th, 2011, 09:52 AM
I confess that I think I have reached my point of length satisfaction. I thought it would be waist but suddenly I don't want it to be any longer! I never thought this would happen. Anyway, do you have anything to confess about your hair?

Aeltt
January 11th, 2011, 10:13 AM
Lucky you ! (me = eternally unsatisfied :D)
I confess.. i wear my hair down today, even though it was rainy and windy, even though i knew i would look terrible and i'd have to detangle the mess afterwards

starlamelissa
January 11th, 2011, 10:48 AM
I use aussie moist shampoo, aussie moist conditioner, and redken serum on my hair. I love cones! Lets see, I also wear it down more than up, I blow dry 3x a week, I dye (red) every 4 weeks.

HintOfMint
January 11th, 2011, 11:43 AM
I'm probably going to cut in layers again. It's getting more blunt and I thought I would love the look but it's a bit shapeless on me. Also my waves are getting pulled out on the front and bunwaves aren't lasting on me.

PiroskaCicu
January 11th, 2011, 11:48 AM
I think about, look at, play with my hair way too much in the hopes it will grow faster.... lol :)

MAO
January 11th, 2011, 11:52 AM
I think about, look at, play with my hair way too much in the hopes it will grow faster.... lol :)

Ha, ha! Me too! :o

Oz
January 11th, 2011, 12:02 PM
I brush roughly. sleep with it loose, it gets in the biggest state when im with my bf over night. but never when im on my own..

how

mysterious

i have no idea why that happens :D

triumphator!
January 11th, 2011, 12:08 PM
I brush roughly. sleep with it loose, it gets in the biggest state when im with my bf over night. but never when im on my own..

how

mysterious

i have no idea why that happens :D

I've been especially hard on my hair lately as well...

uncanny how it takes a back seat sometimes... :eyebrows:

cataphract
January 11th, 2011, 12:09 PM
I confess that I am still at a loss of what to do with my texture most days.

I confess that I have a love/frustrate relationship with my thickness.

I confess that I take joy in the iron quality of my fine hair. They're nearly impervious. It's crazy.

Athena's Owl
January 11th, 2011, 12:11 PM
I...why the confession imagery? I don't understand it.

x0h_bother
January 11th, 2011, 12:14 PM
I wear hair down daily, I still flat iron though less, I wet brush, though carefully, I used a harsh poo and flat ironed daily and didn't use conditioner for 2 years in college, I buy too many hair products and apply way too many conditioners/treatments, I pony, and I touch my hair wayyyy too much.

Lostsoule77
January 11th, 2011, 03:03 PM
I brush my dry wurly hair, but only before washing or braiding. I shampoo & condition with a Pantene 2-in-1 & then dt (usually) with a 3 minute Pantene dt. I wear my hair down every weekend (sometimes 1/2, day sometimes 2 days.) :)

KittyLost
January 12th, 2011, 02:36 AM
I flat ironed my hair today and I really regret it, looks like I'm going to have to do a trim to save my ends!

Lianna
January 12th, 2011, 03:01 AM
Sometimes I think BSL is long enough for me. :D But only sometimes!

hibiscus
January 12th, 2011, 03:03 AM
---------------------

Deimos
January 12th, 2011, 03:05 AM
I confess that I would do Many Things to get beautiful long and healthy hair. But I cannot seem to put down the dye :3