PDA

View Full Version : Major Bummer

patienceneeded
January 10th, 2011, 05:03 PM
So, I've been home sick for the last two days (flu? I rarely ever get sick, so I don't know what it is). While delirious on the couch I halucinated that my hair was ultra-long. What a disappointment to wake from my fever to discover that my hair wasn't long after all. I can still feel what the long hair felt like too... :rolleyes:

Anyone else halucinated their hair long while sick?

skydancer7
January 10th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Hi!
First thing's first:
If you are hallucinating, you need to see a doctor!

To answer your question though: I have never hallucinated my hair long, but I have had dreams about it, and wake up to find it isn't so :)

Hallucinating = usually not normal. See a Dr!

Fadedbluedreams
January 10th, 2011, 05:30 PM
OH man...I had a dream the other night that I had long hair AND I was thin...needless to say, when I woke up, I had a great day :)

Blandine
January 10th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Your soul is already long-haired!

monsterna
January 10th, 2011, 06:22 PM
While on a certain psychedelic, I saw my hair grow longer and bright orange-red like Poison Ivy from Batman. Probably due to the fact I was rolling around in the pre-wet grass and also hallucinated the blades of grass being all absorbed into my skin. I guess the Poison Ivy thing sprang from that? Haha, no idea.

bondeandeebowl
January 10th, 2011, 06:46 PM
I have long hair dreams almost every night! I get so disappointed when I wake up....:p

Viechen
January 10th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Hi!
First thing's first:
If you are hallucinating, you need to see a doctor!

To answer your question though: I have never hallucinated my hair long, but I have had dreams about it, and wake up to find it isn't so :)

Hallucinating = usually not normal. See a Dr!

^ I agree with this: Hallucinations are NOT normal. Please go see a doctor because there could be some issue with the blood/oxygen supply, pressure, etc to your brain (sorry, I dont mean to be creepy but want to stress the importance). Hope you feel better soon...

Second: I have dreamed about long hair before. Usually waist length, beautiful red thick and healthy hair and then when I wake up I feel a little down for an hour or so until I get over myself :p

Messyhair
January 10th, 2011, 07:30 PM
I usually have the paranoid kind of dreams where my hair is ultra long but it somehow gets hacked off or something. :p

skyblue
January 10th, 2011, 07:30 PM
My goodness! Yes a doctor is a good idea...
I've had dreams of having thigh length hair not just my thin little hemline, but full blown thigh length!
hahaha! I believe that's called obsession lol!!!

jojo
January 11th, 2011, 07:31 PM
the only time in my life i hallucinated is when i got psychotic postnatal depression in 1988. I remember seeing a calender burst into flames and blood pouring from the walls like a waterfall, the most scary thing ive ever experienced in my life, but no hair hallucination's.

I ended up being hospitalised but if your getting hallucination's you need to seek medical advice.