PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy rasul mud?

Rebecka_N
January 10th, 2011, 04:11 PM
The title says it all. Do anyone know where to buy rasul mud? I use it to wash my hair and I love it! I want to buy like two pounds/one kilo. I could really need some tips. :)

monichella
January 10th, 2011, 04:13 PM
I bought it from AromaZone.com ^^

bumblebums
January 10th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Search for ghassoul and rhassoul clay, as well. Alternate spellings.

Katze
January 11th, 2011, 05:15 AM
Isn't there a swedish natural hair products company - Urtekram? I think mine is that brand, I know Lavera and Logona also have it. I have a one-kilo box and stopped using it, and still have probably a half-kilo floating around.

Look for 'Washing clay' or 'washing earth'. If it exists in my little town in Germany, you should be able to find it in Sweden. :)

JaneinMarch
January 11th, 2011, 05:31 AM
Mountain Rose Herbs sells rhassoul clay, in powder form.

Varney
January 11th, 2011, 05:44 AM
Well since you live in Stockholm. If I remember correctly Hornsgatan hälsokost has it. Also you can order it from some swedish websites, from here (http://www.clearlife.se/rasullera-p-397-c-168.aspx) for example.

Rebecka_N
January 11th, 2011, 08:53 AM
Thanks for all the great tips! I´m going to check all the sites out and try to find something. And thanks for the nametip! I´m going to start looking for ghassoul, rhassoul clay, washing clay and washing earth as well. :) The only problem I have run into in Stockholm is the the stores only have small amounts. 400grams, and I want like 1-2 kg of the magical clay. It´s so expensive to buy 400g at the time. Do someone have any tips on where to find 1-2Kg pretty cheap. I use alot of this stuff. :D

Chamy
January 11th, 2011, 11:28 AM
You know you can buy this at "gryningen" on folkungagatan in sthlm? I bought mine from there and its all good. ;)

Rebecka_N
January 12th, 2011, 03:33 PM
You know you can buy this at "gryningen" on folkungagatan in sthlm? I bought mine from there and its all good. ;)

Thanks for the great tip dear friend. ;)
I found a retailer today and bought two kilos. YAY! :D It will be delivered in about two weeks. Soo happy!