PDA

View Full Version : The Safety Dance Video

WaitingSoLong
January 9th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Ok, so we were watching some retro videos the other day and apparently I have never seen the SAFETY Dance video before. Three is a long-haired blonde girl in it that is dancing in a ludicrous way and she moves so...vigorously...that I can never see what she looks like or tell how long her hair is.

What do ya think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs

Dragon
January 9th, 2011, 08:26 PM
I think it’s somewhere around waist.

julliams
January 9th, 2011, 08:33 PM
I think it's longer than waist because it's a bit teased out and it still looks quite long. I'm pretty sure that my almost waist hair would look shorter than that if I was getting around like she does - lol! I reckon she is hip. I used to love that song and I'm pretty sure I haven't seen it either before today.

Chibbylick
January 9th, 2011, 08:38 PM
I'm with julliams, it is hip length, and teased out, and I've never seen the video before either.

sweet*things
January 9th, 2011, 08:39 PM
You should look up the "literal lyrics" version on YouTube, it's hysterical! :D (but not in the best of taste, as you might guess).

Lostsoule77
January 9th, 2011, 08:42 PM
I think it's somewhere between waste and hip - closer to hip with either a few layers or a deep u cut that make it seem a tad shorter in the front.

Tia2010
January 9th, 2011, 08:47 PM
OMG I remember that song !! SSSS.AAAA.FFF.EEE.TTT.YYY :D We played that ridiculous song all the time :rolleyes::) Ahh gotta love the eighties :p

She looked maybe tailbone lenght to me.

sarahkitty
January 9th, 2011, 08:50 PM
I can't believe this video has inspired me to want to go to tailbone.. She is great! Is it all her own hair?!

prosperina
January 9th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Oh my. :LOL: I think I'm a bit young to have seen the music video, or maybe it was just something that I missed, but that's.....goofy. :)

I'd say between waist and hip. You have to keep in mind that she's wearing a funny black thing around her midsection. This looks like it raises her waist a bit, so her hair looks longer than waist. :shrug:

proo
January 11th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Oh gorsh that put a huge smile on me face!