PDA

View Full Version : another please type my hair PICs

jojo
January 9th, 2011, 11:57 AM
My hair is changing its texture, it seems the longer it gets the wavier it becomes. I have small and large S waves from the roots to the ends when I wash and leave, no comb nothing its a long time since I did this, but before my waves where bigger s shapes and started from approx ear level now they start at the root and S at the ends, with the odd spiral but mainly s at the ends. I also henna which has made no difference to my hair texture whatsoever.

OK photos showing the colour better
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l283/joanna_eglin/DSCF0232.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l283/joanna_eglin/DSCF0213.jpg

still damp here and clumpy
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l283/joanna_eglin/DSCF0200.jpg
the S shaped ends
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l283/joanna_eglin/DSCF0201.jpg

I know I am in the 2 wavies but am I an A, B or C? TIA

sorry the photos are a little big! photobucket wouldnt reduce the size dispite me trying 3 times!

zombiekat
January 9th, 2011, 12:10 PM
I'm going to say mostly 2b with a few c's. Love the colour!

Anje
January 9th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Is it still damp in those pics, or does it just like to hang in strings uncombed (the way mine does!)?

I think I'd call that 2b, off the top of my head.

jojo
January 9th, 2011, 12:26 PM
it is always in clumps until I comb it, which I normally do as I look like a sheepdog else! 2b/c it is thank you x

Phalaenopsis
January 9th, 2011, 02:06 PM
I definitely consider it as 2c :)

Toadstool
January 9th, 2011, 02:08 PM
i actually said "Woah!" out loud, Jojo, because your hair looks so lovely.

princessp
January 9th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Beautiful! Your hair looks similar to mine, I'm going with 2c.

Speckla
January 9th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Here's my 2 (c)ents worth...2c. Very pretty!

manderly
January 9th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Ok jojo - you know the rules ;) Dry hair photos for hairtyping please :D

Also, that "S" in your last photo looks like it's caught up on your terry robe more than it's own little curl. I don't want to be ms. negative, I want to give you an honest appraisal of your hairtype. :flower:

ETA: I'd also agree you're in the 2b/c territory ;) Your hair is looking so great! And I love the darker henna color on you as well.

Lamb
January 9th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Hmm, I'd need to see pics of dry hair, but I'd say it's 2b/c. ;) Very pretty wurls!!

ericthegreat
January 9th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Definitely a 2b. To be considered a 2c, you'd have to have stronger, more defined wurls, or waves that can easily turn into curls. Your waves are still too loose to be a 2c.

Nonetheless jojo, whether you style your hair straight or naturally wavy, its still beautiful!

jojo
January 9th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Ok jojo - you know the rules ;) Dry hair photos for hairtyping please :D

Also, that "S" in your last photo looks like it's caught up on your terry robe more than it's own little curl. I don't want to be ms. negative, I want to give you an honest appraisal of your hairtype. :flower:

ETA: I'd also agree you're in the 2b/c territory ;) Your hair is looking so great! And I love the darker henna color on you as well.

only the length picture is damp the rest are dried hair! my hair naturally clumps like rats tails until i comb it! and im loving how cury your has gotten Miss Manderly looks gorgeous!

lapushka
January 9th, 2011, 03:07 PM
I can't decide 2b or 2c, because of the little spirally bits in front. I also think you're somewhere in between the two.

MissManda
January 9th, 2011, 03:13 PM
It looks like 2b/2c to me! :)

manderly
January 9th, 2011, 06:44 PM
only the length picture is damp the rest are dried hair! my hair naturally clumps like rats tails until i comb it! and im loving how cury your has gotten Miss Manderly looks gorgeous!

Ah! Ok then, I'd call you a 2b with hints of 2c popping up :D Your hair looks awesome!

And thank you :flower:

ETA: Have you ever tried any curly methods to see just how curly you can get it, just for fun? :D