PDA

View Full Version : My progress

Rebecka_N
January 9th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Hi!
I started my new "hair life" in april 09. I got tired of ruining my hair with chemicals. I had cut of my shoulder length black hair into a ice blond mohawk. I did 10 bleaching sessions to achieve the color. My hair was starting to break of. Big chunks where falling of. So I made a choice, I cut of my hair and started from scratch with noo poo. And itīs the best thing I have ever done! My hair is healty and much thicker then it used to be. I wash my hair with rasul mud and sometimes applevinegar. I color my hair black with henna and indigo. And use different oils to make my hair smell wounderful. I love my new hair and I will never use products that are bad again. I want long, beautiful, healty hair and I am on my way. :lol:

3/4 2010
After this pic was taken I cut my hair, evenly short. I was so short...
http://i53.tinypic.com/i297a8.jpg

31/12 2010
This is where I am now. And itīs going to get longer. :)
http://i55.tinypic.com/2145yyd.jpg

einna
January 9th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Hair looks beautiful and healthy. Good luck on your long hair journey!
PS. Mohawk rocked ;)

hayesa
January 9th, 2011, 12:18 PM
What lovely colours! The ice blonde is incredible, I don't think I've seen that on anyone before. 10 sessions of bleach though- eek!

Your new hair looks gorgeous though. Congratulations on the growing. :)

zombiekat
January 9th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Gorgeous hair, so shiny! I hope you reach your hair goal. BTW, I love the mohawk it looked awesome :)

Rebecka_N
January 9th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Thank you all! :D I´m looking forward to seeing my hair grow longer and longer. My goal is long and gorgeous hair. Can´t wait!

I know! I loved the mohawk and the color, that kind of violet ice blond. But it was to much work. I had to bleach ALOT and then put violet toning in on a weekly basis. And my hair felt like gum. Eek.

I love my new hair. It´s so healty, shiny and strong. It´s much thicker now and also my curls are coming back. :D

fairy_ends_girl
January 9th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Your new hair is gorgeous! So shiny!

spidermom
January 9th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Great start on the hair! I find it kind of funny looking back on all the things I did to have good-looking hair (cuts, perms), and nothing looked better than it looks now with nothing but good care, occasional trims, and gentle habits.

carabean
January 9th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Wow! Your hair is so thick...it is going to be really gorgeous long! Good luck!

Rebecka_N
January 12th, 2011, 03:18 AM
Your new hair is gorgeous! So shiny!

Thank you! :D My goal is long gorgeous shiny hair. Like your hair!

triumphator!
January 12th, 2011, 09:42 AM
It looks very classically 50s, it's so sweet! :)

Intransigentia
January 12th, 2011, 11:35 AM
I, too, really love the ice-blonde - I wish I had thought of it during my shorthair in wild colours days because it's too much gothpunkcrazy win. But it's hard to argue with those new thick glossy black waves. Gorgeous all-round.

Henrietta
January 12th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Yaay, it's definitely longer.
But I really have to admit that the mohawk and colour rocked too! :]

Rebecka_N
January 12th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Great start on the hair! I find it kind of funny looking back on all the things I did to have good-looking hair (cuts, perms), and nothing looked better than it looks now with nothing but good care, occasional trims, and gentle habits.

I know right! Itīs crazy that we do all those things just to make our hair look nice. And as you said, nothing is better then au naturel. (Beautiful, healthy hair).

Rebecka_N
January 12th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Wow! Your hair is so thick...it is going to be really gorgeous long! Good luck!

Thanks! Itīs gotten much thicker since I started doing henna and indigo. I could strongly recommend it.
And iīm looking forward to my hair being long and thick. Yay! :D

pop
January 12th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Gongrats Rebecka!!! Good luck and I hope that you reach your goal!!!

Rebecka_N
February 11th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Thank you again for all the nice haircomments! :D

I´m soooo happy. I just got out of the shower and decided to take a length shoot. My hair has dried and I combed it trough. And guess what? I have reached SL! Happy happy happy!
http://i51.tinypic.com/2mgpgro.jpg

Bubbleguppy
February 11th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Your hair looks beautiful and very healthy! Good luck on your continuing growing journey!

mrs_b
February 11th, 2011, 03:00 PM
beautiful color! happy growing:-)

Feng-Shui
February 11th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Your hair is very much better.

I likes your waves and the gloss.

You is on the correct way I can see.

Congratulations too your success.:flower:

Vani1902
February 11th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Congrats on the hair growth. Your hair looks gorgeous. :)
Also, 10 bleaching sessions? That sounds hard core. :/

BrightEyes
February 11th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Your hair is so beautiful! I love the color and waves.

McFearless
February 11th, 2011, 08:05 PM
It looks amazing:)

wendy51
February 11th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Wow you hair look sooo healthy! *o*

cinemax
February 11th, 2011, 09:10 PM
I like it!! The mohawk was pretty cool. Looks like your have uber thick hair. lucky girl...........

Red_Wednesday
February 11th, 2011, 09:21 PM
Love the color - it's looks soo healthy!!

rosek
February 12th, 2011, 03:25 AM
That was an epic mohawk!

Your hair now is also gorgeous ;)
Happy growing! :flower:

lapushka
February 12th, 2011, 08:05 AM
So many bleaching sessions; I'm glad your hair recovered from that. Happy growing. You're well on your way!

Nae
February 13th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Very healthy looking hair! What an amazing change from one photo to the next.