PDA

View Full Version : Hairy dryers that condition your hair?

Aerith85
January 9th, 2011, 06:51 AM
Hi there,

I'm hopeing you can give some advice please. My mum got me a Remington Hairdyer that when you press a button it distribute a conditioning mist in your hairs such as Avacodo oil, vitamins A and E I think.

I more or less let my hair dry naturally ans then just briefly go over my hair on the cool setting whilst distributing the conditioner.

My question is will this still cause some damage? As Ive noticed such a big difference regarding shine and softness.

Thanks very much

Nae
January 9th, 2011, 06:58 AM
I don't think that it should do much damage, if any, on the cool setting. No more than blowing in the wind might do, or sitting in front of a fan. If you are a curly it might cause some frizziness but the avacodo oil and vitimans sound nice.

If it works for your hair go for it. Heat is the thing that usually causes the damage so, like I said, I cool setting should be fine.:)

Aerith85
January 9th, 2011, 07:04 AM
Oh thanks for the reassurance I must admit my hair does feel really nice after Ive used it xx

Igor
January 9th, 2011, 04:37 PM
So wait, does it come with refill-able oil canisters or something? :confused:

Nae
January 9th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Yeah, I would be interested in seeing a link to something like that. Sounds cool.

Tia2010
January 9th, 2011, 06:34 PM
I think it may be the Remington Shine Therapy dryer. I saw it on Amazon.com