PDA

View Full Version : mini milestone!

nytquill
January 8th, 2011, 08:34 PM
This isn't a super big deal but I'm just so excited to find more proof that my hair is getting longer!

I can now do a real honest-to-goodness Celtic knot bun! I realized my "modified" version was leaving a lot of ends sticking out. Then I realized I could make the loop around 3 fingers rather than 2. Then I realized I could do the full version where the tail wraps around the base of the loop all the way and you pull the "wrapped" bit through along with the ends. That's new - a month or two ago I definitely didn't have enough length to do it.

I've also started sleeping in a braid. I didn't want to for a long time cause well I like having my hair down but I realized I was waking up a few times a night to get my hair out from under various other body parts :lol: So maybe it will get even longer now!

I keep staring at myself in the mirror thinking "I have hip length hair...I have HIP LENGTH hair!! *I* have hip length hair!" lol! It's more "can I call this hip length" than solid hip but still!! Hoping for TB somewhere in the next year.

einna
January 8th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Mini milestones are fun :) Congrats!

Vani1902
January 8th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Congrats :)