PDA

View Full Version : pic of my cut.

Oz
January 7th, 2011, 08:19 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hg7viMvJUqg/TSfVwYYiB6I/AAAAAAAABcM/ySGlGSNFL7s/s1600/aaa+hiar.jpg
this is the only picture I could find of it not curly (im playing dress up with my little sister) I was much fatter then. I think eating dissorders must mess up your hair health also. no **** sherlock. I plan to try and get back to knee, not that I regret cutting, maybe it could become an incentive to eat better too. crazy to think this was the 1st cut in 14 years, first one I ever really remember, it was painless and kind of addictive, I kept taking off a little more and a little more...

Schmoomunitions
January 7th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Beautiful ! I love your waves. You are skinny in your first photo too! Make sure you eat and get enough protein for your body!!! DO you have bangs? Or I mean fringe in english? What is your hair thickness?

Kathie
January 7th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Your hair looks amazing!! Good luck for your journey back to a healthier you :flower:

McFearless
January 7th, 2011, 08:58 PM
You were the furthest thing from fat, Oz. You are very slim in both photos.

Anyway I love your hair and I'm glad you like the cut. Experimenting is very fun, no?

Dragon
January 7th, 2011, 09:02 PM
You have beautiful hair. Nice waves.

lupiae
January 8th, 2011, 01:04 AM
Congratulation for your decision. Growing hai so long is not so easy. Your hair is so nice that it can grow also at knee lenght remaining still nice. Take care of it, trim when necessary, eat healthy (if you want I can give some good and healthy italian recipe :) ) and let all know the progresses.

Ciao

pepperminttea
January 8th, 2011, 03:31 AM
You were the furthest thing from fat, Oz. You are very slim in both photos.

Agreed. Beautiful hair too. :flower:

Yosha
January 8th, 2011, 04:51 AM
Your hair is beautiful! And it's nice to know you already know you can reach kneelength. You are a pretty girl. I'm sorry to hear you have eating problems, and yes food has a lot to do with health. All the best for you in getting back healthy eating habits:blossom:

annieangel149
January 8th, 2011, 04:57 AM
u have beautiful hair sweetie!
i have been through an eating disorder so i just want to send u a big hug! you can beat it hon!!

jojo
January 8th, 2011, 05:33 AM
What a pretty girl you are and not at all fat in the first photo. Make sure you are eating a varied diet with protein, your hair is beautiful .

lapushka
January 8th, 2011, 06:10 AM
The first picture isn't fat - at all. Quite the opposite. You look gorgeous!

Your hair looks nice in both pictures, both before and after the chop. I'm happy that you're planning on going on a healthier hair growing journey. You can do it!

Beatnik Guy
January 8th, 2011, 06:29 AM
Both pictures are great! :thud:
:wink:

Oz
January 8th, 2011, 06:56 AM
its OK guys, look again, i didnt say i was fat.. i said in the 1st picture im fatTER... what I meen is, in the second im skinnyer. I only noticed it when seeing it in photos and comparing the two. i know im basicaly thin in both.

FluffSpider
January 8th, 2011, 12:24 PM
I've been down the ED road and it wrecked my hair. You're lucky you still have any-mine used to be shoulder length, and I have seen stronger ends at classic length than what I had back then! Ripped hairs existed one cm from the hair root. I'm still growing out the damage. After starting to eat again for about half a year, I saw how good my hair could look, and it's kept me from going back on the one-salad-a-week regimen.
If you ever need someone to talk to-I'm here for you. hugs, and stay strong!

embee
January 8th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Lookin' good! :)

Pay attention to your food, it makes a difference not just to your hair but to your bones and teeth and stuff much later (decades later)!

Your cut looks great and your hair is a fine color.

Capybara
January 8th, 2011, 01:36 PM
You have fairytale hair :) You're beautiful - not fat at all!

triumphator!
January 8th, 2011, 02:29 PM
It looks very pretty! Good luck finding a healthier you. You'll be okay!

Arya
January 8th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Looks great in both pictures! Very pretty..I think you've converted me to fairytale ends. They look so nice here!

Tia2010
January 8th, 2011, 02:49 PM
It looks very nice! :D

princessp
January 8th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Very pretty darling!

spidermom
January 8th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Thanks; I've been hoping for a follow-up picture. It still looks like fairy tale ends, which I remember you said that you prefer, so well cut. Take good care of yourself.

McFearless
January 15th, 2011, 10:49 PM
its OK guys, look again, i didnt say i was fat.. i said in the 1st picture im fatTER... what I meen is, in the second im skinnyer. I only noticed it when seeing it in photos and comparing the two. i know im basicaly thin in both.
Oh okay good. I'm sorry i read that wrong.:blossom:

milagro
January 16th, 2011, 12:17 AM
Beautiful hair then and now :flower:

rose.grace
January 16th, 2011, 12:35 AM
I love it! :crush:

DreadfulWoman
January 16th, 2011, 11:33 AM
It looks great! I'm glad you decided to keep it relatively long. You have lovely hair, and it suits you well. :flower:

Anywhere
January 16th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Oz your hair is lovely. I love your wurlies. :D

Aerith
January 16th, 2011, 01:12 PM
I was also hoping for an update picture. The cut looks really great! Your hair is very pretty. :)