PDA

View Full Version : What and where is my hair

claireozzy
January 5th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Well im still trying to get to grips with typing my hair, I think im a 2c as my hair left alone after plopping in a towel is quite curly and does have some ringlets with S waves, however i let it air dry this morning, then popped it in a bun before i went out and this is what it looks like now,

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj292/claireozzy/hair/hair.jpg?t=1294254496

And my hair is getting more curly the longer it gets.

Also since ive abandoned the hair dryer and my hair has embraced its natural curl it seems to have shrunk, im measuring in at about 30/31" and when i pull it straight im just at waist, but looking at the picture i just took it seems to be more in the place in between BSL and Waist..what do you think, I was really pleased to have got to waist after i chopped off 4" but now i feel im not really there any more. :confused:

Anywhere
January 5th, 2011, 01:57 PM
In order to know where you stand in the whole curly thing, you need to air try without plopping or bunning, I believe. :hmm:

And yes, shrinkage is depressing, isn't it? I was at waist stretched like a year ago, then I gave up straightening. Now I'm at waist natural, and while my hair has grown, it certainly does not look it.:o

I really like your hair color though, in contrast with your fair skin. :inlove:

claireozzy
January 5th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Thanks :) yes im very pale lol...i think the sun just reflects of me, I just dont tan.

I think after spending my whole life blow drying my hair its a whole new experience for me not using one, and I love it, think i will air dry next time at home with no plopping and see how it turns out...might even gain an inch if im lucky :)