PDA

View Full Version : Surprising (mini) milestone *facepalm*

estherbeth
January 4th, 2011, 01:08 PM
I've seen some folks talk here about this one before, and my hair is more than long enough for it to happen, so I wondered how on Earth it had never happened to me. Until fifteen minutes ago.

I was in the shower and bent a little backward to rinse the conditioner out of my hair. I don't know if it's the way I straightened back up or what, but I got a shocking sensation - my hair had caught in my, er... crack. I burst out laughing, scared my mother into coming in and asking if I was okay, and was too embarrassed to admit what my outburst was about. :rollin: But I knew LHC-ers would understand!

sibiryachka
January 4th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Ummmm.... Congratulations? :p

Topaz
January 4th, 2011, 01:16 PM
That's cool! Um ... congratuations?
:cheese:

Avital88
January 4th, 2011, 01:17 PM
hahahah cant wait:p

Alvrodul
January 4th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Uuuhh ... Congratulations? :uhh: :ohmy:

LoveMyLongHair
January 4th, 2011, 01:27 PM
lololol...............I can relate to the smile that brought......you don't realize it is there until........*clamps hand over mouth and snickers*....

:bounce:

FluffSpider
January 4th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Oh yes-imagine my joy last year (I thought i was in between APL and BSL), went into a shower and noticed about five strands at the small of my back:cheese:
So yes, we understand^.^
But from what I can see on your siggy, you're at classic... so howcome you're glad about hitting the...ehm, you know, when you're basically sitting on your hair?

tinti
January 4th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Hahaha, congratulations! :D

calicokatt
January 4th, 2011, 01:37 PM
That's juts too funny!!!

estherbeth
January 4th, 2011, 01:39 PM
so howcome you're glad about hitting the...ehm, you know, when you're basically sitting on your hair?

I dunno, it was just funny to me because it had never happened before despite my hair hanging around that area in the shower so often. :o I guess it's not really a length milestone, but a situational one?

CastaDiva
January 4th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Good for you:D Another sign that confirms that you have really long hair. Congratulations:)

midnightwolf
January 4th, 2011, 01:47 PM
lol. im not quite there yet....

Shicurls
January 4th, 2011, 03:13 PM
:spitting::rollin:

I love this forum! That's all. Congratulations!!

maus
January 4th, 2011, 03:40 PM
LOL! How funny! I can't wait till this happens to me - or can I? :)

babybabycat
January 4th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Ha Ha Ha
That totally cracks me up!

Speedbump
January 4th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Welcome to the Crack Club! :silly: :cheese:

christine1989
January 4th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Thats a lot better than catching it in the drain! ;)

utdesertrunner
January 4th, 2011, 05:55 PM
LOL, that is soooo funny! Thanks for a laugh! And I hope my hair can be that long someday!