PDA

View Full Version : I love that "long" (APL/BSL) hair is "in" now :)

OperaTeacherMom
January 4th, 2011, 12:00 PM
I just read an article on Yahoo about the best cut for your fact shape, and was shocked that at least half of them are APL or longer! Of course, many of the celebrities have fried-looking, frizzy hair, but some of them are ok.

Here (http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/find-the-best-haircut-for-your-face-shape-2435789/#photoViewer=1) is the article if anyone wants to see it. Megan Fox has beautiful hair, is it her real hair?

pepperminttea
January 4th, 2011, 12:08 PM
It may just be the lighting, but photo number 6; are those very silvery roots I spy on Kirsten Dunst? I bet it'd look beautiful if she grew it out. :crush:

Avital88
January 4th, 2011, 12:11 PM
I think Megan Fox's hair is real. I love to see long hair styles..

Avital88
January 4th, 2011, 12:13 PM
ohhh I love the fringe of Taylor Swift, it does look like a wig though.. since when is she dressing so sexy? i always thought about her as the school girl type of girl..:)

BrightEyes7
January 4th, 2011, 12:25 PM
I think Megan Fox's hair is all her's... I've seen pics of her at the beach and stuff and her hair looks just as long and thick. I love her hair too!

Thanks for sharing

Juneii
January 4th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Yay longer hair! Maybe there will be more hair accessories that can hold more hair now that "long" hair is in :)

Henrietta
January 4th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Thanks for sharing! Good to know that pixie cut is not propagated any more;)

I like Keira Knightley's hair the most. It's short but if I were to have a short hair I would pick this cut.

LisaMonster
January 4th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Seems about half and half "long" and short to me... pixies, edgy short cut, bobs, etc.

feb26
January 4th, 2011, 12:34 PM
I hope we see much longer hair styles/accessories too!! yay longer hair...though I do think the majority of celebs rely on hair extensions

OperaTeacherMom
January 4th, 2011, 12:34 PM
The picture of Hillary Duff actually led me to a new realization that I should try a center part :) It has been years since I've done a center part, and now I think I'll do it a lot more often, since it hides my weird hairline growth curls.

OperaTeacherMom
January 4th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Seems about half and half "long" and short to me... pixies, edgy short cut, bobs, etc.

Looking through it again, there seems to be about one short, one SL-ish, and one "long" for each face type.

LisaMonster
January 4th, 2011, 12:42 PM
It's definitely nice to see that I've got more options for my face than to chop all my hair off :P