PDA

View Full Version : My wife's hair

lupiae
January 4th, 2011, 08:36 AM
As you probably understood from my posts, my wife has very long hair (near classinc lenght).
I would like to post the pictures but I do not why I cannot. :confused: :(

Can someone help me?

Thank you!

Ciao
Lupiae

spidermom
January 4th, 2011, 09:00 AM
You can get a free account with Photobucket (the one I use), post your pictures there, and then copy the img line (the 4th option down under your picture) and paste it here. Photobucket has detailed instructions.

Eboshi
January 4th, 2011, 09:18 AM
As you probably understood from my posts, my wife has very long hair (near classinc lenght).
I would like to post the pictures but I do not why I cannot. :confused: :(

Can someone help me?

Thank you!

Ciao
Lupiae
Does your wife know that you will be posting photos of her on the internet? Has she agreed to this? Why doesn't she sign up for a membership here?

lupiae
January 4th, 2011, 09:21 AM
Of course she does know it! It's my wife and She know everything about me.
In general I take care of her hair and I'm the one who take informations and suggestions about hair care, she trust me.

Loviatar
January 4th, 2011, 09:24 AM
I think it would be cool to be a husband and wife team and both have accounts. My chap has short hair now although it was long in the past. You should get your wife to join :)

lupiae
January 4th, 2011, 09:28 AM
That's a good suggetion! I'll ask her to join soon

lupiae
January 4th, 2011, 09:57 AM
I've asked and she agreed! I've helped her to compile the template and now she's waiting for moderato/administrato approval. Her name will simply be lupiae's wife.

Ciao

lupiae's wife
January 5th, 2011, 04:54 AM
Here we go! That's me.
He has my permission to insert my hair photo.

I'll try to join the community once a while but in general I do not use to go in internet...I'll try to do my best

Ciao
Lupiae's wife :):):)

Dragon
January 5th, 2011, 04:58 AM
Here we go! That's me.
He has my permission to insert my hair photo.

I'll try to join the community once a while but in general I do not use to go in internet...I'll try to do my best

Ciao
Lupiae's wife :):):)

Hi, welcome to LHC lupiae's wife :)

Fufu
January 5th, 2011, 05:21 AM
Welcome to LHC :) Can't wait to see your lovely hair..

lupiae
January 5th, 2011, 07:38 AM
Unfortunately, even if I'm near 50 post, I do not have privileges that starts from 25 posts on...and I do not know why

Nago
January 5th, 2011, 08:16 AM
Why don't you try uploading the photos to another site and then from that place you can put here the link. For example, imageshack.us is a good options ;)

LoveMyLongHair
January 5th, 2011, 08:24 AM
Wow......welcome Lupaie and his wife! Welcome to you both........I think a husband/wife team is AWESOME.

:grouphug:

lupiae
January 6th, 2011, 05:10 AM
Thank you everyone for your welcome to my wife.
I prefer to load here the pictures when I'll got the access

Nat242
January 6th, 2011, 05:36 AM
Unfortunately, even if I'm near 50 post, I do not have privileges that starts from 25 posts on...and I do not know why

You need 25 "quality" posts - posts that inform the community about who you are and what your goals are. The privileges aren't automatic; the moderators look at all your posts and give approval based on their quality.

You also need to be a member for 48 hours I think, and you may need to try logging off and logging back in again.

lupiae
January 6th, 2011, 01:04 PM
I've undertood, It's moderators right and duty to control and evaluate all the posts.
It's a great job and they do it at the best possibility.
For this I thanksgive them because the forum, without them, cannot exist.
When they decide that my posts are enogh I'll be happy..:)

Thank you everyone for the support

Ciao

LoveMyLongHair
January 6th, 2011, 01:10 PM
lupiae,

is your siggy pic your wifes hair?

IcarusBride
January 6th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Lupiae and Wife, welcome to LHC!

Fufu
January 7th, 2011, 01:10 AM
You can try using www.imageshack.com or www.photobucket.com

I'm using photobucket.com, if you need any help of the uploading pictures and pasting the link, feel free to pm me.

lupiae
January 7th, 2011, 01:46 AM
lupiae,

is your siggy pic your wifes hair?

Yes, it is.

hanne jensen
January 7th, 2011, 05:34 AM
Welcome, lupiae's wife! Wow, a husband and wife team! Great!

LoveMyLongHair
January 7th, 2011, 07:43 AM
Yes, it is.

Gorgeous hair!! My goodness............truly thudworthy!! :thud:

lupiae
January 7th, 2011, 08:31 AM
Thank you very much.
I'm happy because I take care of her hair and a very little part of this beauty is also mine :p