PDA

View Full Version : I did a trim, my chicken self:) Pictures incl.

Avital88
January 4th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Hello everyone.

I just did Feye's self trim method.
And i have to say I love it!! i took off 1 inch of scraggy thin ends and my hair feels better then ever.
Finally i can grow to hip with good ends and confidence about my hair,I would recommend it to everybody who is hestitating.

Some pictures

Before
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6798&pictureid=91970

After
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6798&pictureid=92371

What do you think? have a good day all!:cheese:

LovelyL
January 4th, 2011, 07:34 AM
good call on doing a trim, I can hardly tell there's any length missing and it certainly looks neat and tidy
:cheese:

emsahib
January 4th, 2011, 07:37 AM
I think anyone who can manage to trim their own hair is very clever. Looks good, lengths look more even :)

Avital88
January 4th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Thank you both!I dont think i will see a hairdresser soon:p or not within years:)

janeytilllie
January 4th, 2011, 07:43 AM
Excellent job :thumbsup: Your hair looks really pretty :)

I love feye's self trimming method :inlove:

Delila
January 4th, 2011, 07:43 AM
I still remember how timid I felt about doing my own first self trim, yikes!

It's a great way to gain length, though, since you have so much more control over how much trimming you do.

pepperminttea
January 4th, 2011, 07:46 AM
Good for you, your hemline looks very full now. :)

Avital88
January 4th, 2011, 07:48 AM
Thanks all.I love how i never have to trust someone else ever again for cutting my hair. My hair look actually longer in the mirror because my ends are straighter now so more visible.

Avital88
January 4th, 2011, 07:52 AM
Good for you, your hemline looks very full now. :)

Thanks, as you can see i'm still recovering from a huge V cut last year.
I would love to have it all one length but it would take me forever and i really dont want to cut it all back.

Alvrodul
January 4th, 2011, 07:54 AM
It looks good! :thumbsup: When you do the trimming yourself, you know you are not getting a bigger chop than you want!
I did a 1 cm trim yesterday myself (that was my second). I suppose I might have gone for a while without trimming, but I decided my hair needed that trim after my holiday.:cool:

spidermom
January 4th, 2011, 08:10 AM
Good job. I can't get an even result to save my life.

Avital88
January 4th, 2011, 08:28 AM
It looks good! :thumbsup: When you do the trimming yourself, you know you are not getting a bigger chop than you want!
I did a 1 cm trim yesterday myself (that was my second). I suppose I might have gone for a while without trimming, but I decided my hair needed that trim after my holiday.:cool:

You have a lovely color! And yeeey for selftrimming!

Dragon
January 4th, 2011, 08:29 PM
You did a great job :)

Fufu
January 5th, 2011, 12:05 AM
Wonderful job :) The only thing I'm darint to do is to trim my own fringe...

Avvoltoio
January 5th, 2011, 12:57 AM
you did a great job, and have gorgeous hair! :)
I happy to hear you not want to see hairdresser, i also think self trimming is the best way to grow healty hair :)

bunzfan
January 5th, 2011, 03:44 AM
Thank you both!I dont think i will see a hairdresser soon:p or not within years:)

Well done you:) i knew you could do it and your hair looks lovely now. The great thing about trimming it yourself is that your the one in control so you can just take the ends off.

Avital88
January 5th, 2011, 05:28 AM
Wonderful job :) The only thing I'm darint to do is to trim my own fringe...

Ow i always thought that was the easiest thing ever i do that all my life, at the moment im growing my fringe out. there are a lot of tuturials on you tube to learn! good luck

Avital88
January 5th, 2011, 05:29 AM
Well done you:) i knew you could do it and your hair looks lovely now. The great thing about trimming it yourself is that your the one in control so you can just take the ends off.

Thank you!! yes im so much happier about my hair now and that im the one that controls how it looks, itsawesome:) I'm thinking about getting a quarter inch of every 4 months to get a thicker hemline.

aggie_deirde
January 5th, 2011, 06:32 AM
Lovely hair!I second the problem of not being able to cut it even so I go to a hairdresser.

bunzfan
January 5th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Thank you!! yes im so much happier about my hair now and that im the one that controls how it looks, itsawesome:) I'm thinking about getting a quarter inch of every 4 months to get a thicker hemline.

Hehe your be a pro before you know it. I had past experience as i know how to cut hair but obviously not my own...you could always join the "no trim challenge until Dec 2011" ;)

Xandergrammy
January 5th, 2011, 11:15 AM
I think you did an amazing job! Congratulations!!

Cupofmilk
January 5th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Looks great - well done x

growing2shine
January 5th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Looks really great! Well done! :)