PDA

View Full Version : Aldi 5 stars conditioner

Gilly
January 3rd, 2011, 12:36 PM
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can tell me if this has parabens in the ingredient list.
I want to try it again but as I have discovered that Parabens are what is making my scalp cranky I would like to find out before I drive across town to read the bottle before buying it!
I would be very grateful if someone could read the back of the bottle in the bathroom for me!:D

Sigzephyr
January 3rd, 2011, 03:56 PM
Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric acid, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Fragrance.
Hope this helps. I have no idea if it contains parabens.

Azhtabak
January 3rd, 2011, 04:03 PM
None of those are parabens I believe, unless they're using a very vague 'fragrance'

julliams
January 3rd, 2011, 04:14 PM
At $2.50 you can't go wrong. We use it in SMT's - it's great!

chloeishere
January 3rd, 2011, 04:24 PM
I shop at Aldi all the time! I'm on the "use up products" challenge, but when I'm done in another 6 months (or whenever) I will have to check it out! I had no idea they had cone free conditioner.

Gilly
January 3rd, 2011, 05:16 PM
Thank you so much for doing that!

I have used it before but it was ages ago and before I found out that parabens upset my scalp, I am hoping that I can get back to COing with it long term!!:cheese:

Gilly
January 4th, 2011, 01:37 AM
I had to drive right by an Aldi on the way home tonight so I popped in and bought 2 bottles of 5 star!!!:cheese::cheese:
I am going to clarify in the morning then its CO for me!!!

RadiantNeedle
January 4th, 2011, 03:35 AM
This is a pretty good conditioner for CO! You can whip up a batch with maybe half a teaspoon of baking soda if you need to feel extra clean. It turns into.. Almost like a mousse!