PDA

View Full Version : Mini-Goals

ScarlettAdelle
January 2nd, 2011, 11:42 PM
Anyone else have a line of miniature goals?

For me, I want to get my hair to classic.
After reaching classic, I want to keep it there until it's completely virgin.
When it's completely Virgin and at classic length, I want to grow to about mid thigh length, which is about 42-45" on me.

Loreley
January 3rd, 2011, 02:01 AM
I have many mini-goals. First, I want to reach 46", which would be the longest my hair has ever been (it's soooooooo close;)). Then, reaching mid-thigh length, which is about 48" on me, after that reaching my goal length, 50". Then I want to maintain at that length to make my ends even thicker and grow out the old dye which is about BSL now. Maybe I'll grow it to knee length later but I'm not sure yet. I'll decide when I reach lower-thigh length. :)

Avital88
January 3rd, 2011, 02:20 AM
Minigoals!! <3

My first is to reach hip, what will take me another month.i need 33 inches.
Then i'm having a trim on februari 18, what will probably make me aiming for hip again:s but with thicker ends.
third minigoal is to reach 35 inches what i will have reached around my birthday in may.
Then growing out to tailbone! with minitrims to have a better hemline

Night_Kitten
January 3rd, 2011, 03:25 AM
My short-term minigoals are trimming ~0.5'' every 3-4 months during 2011 to thicken up ends, and reaching classic... My long-term minigoal is growing out old chemical dye (now somewhere between BSL and waist), but that's really long-term as I tend to avoid trims as much as I can :o

third minigoal is to reach 35 inches what i will have reached around my birthday in may.

My birthday is in may too! :D I hope to reach classic by then, it will be a cool birthday gift :)

julliams
January 3rd, 2011, 04:22 AM
I have a few of these too.
1. I would like to get to waist which is only abut 1 inch away now.
2. Once I've done that I want to grow my layers to waist - not sure whether to maintain with trims at waist, or grow to hip, then cut back to waist.
3. Once my hair is all the one length at waist, I will decide if I want to grow to hip. One good feature about my pear shaped body is that I have a small waist and I'm concerned that having hair past my waist will hide that from the back and I'll just draw attention to my hips (which I'd rather not). So I'll keep taking pics from the back as I always do each month and decide based on those.
4. Once I have decided on the length I want, I would like to try Feye's self-trimming method and see if I can't keep it all healthy and lovely all by myself.
5. I'd like to be able to do some of those great styles I see on Torrin Paige's Youtube and actually wear them around.

ScarlettAdelle
January 3rd, 2011, 01:12 PM
So, I'm not the only one!

Also I might add that I don't measure from my hairline, I measure from my apex, since I never comb my hair straight back, so by standard lhc measuring technique, insteas of 45 my ultimate goal would be around 50

CastaDiva
January 3rd, 2011, 01:16 PM
My mini-goal is reaching classic:)