PDA

View Full Version : Twin's Hair (pics)

PineappleJello
January 2nd, 2011, 09:46 PM
So I went home this Christmas and my mum took a picture of my sister and my hair for me. I wanted this picture to compare our hairs ( we're highly competitive)

Anyways, before I began consciously growing my hair out I would get it cut every three months or so. My hair would probably be only an inch or so longer than my sister's if I had continued.

I find the contrast in colour fascinating as well since neither of us use dyes on our hair. The main differences in our routine is my sister uses heat, hairspray and backcombs while I only blow dry my bangs for thirty seconds twice a week.

Sorry for the quality the pictures were to big so I put them on tinypic first.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6807&pictureid=92241

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6807&pictureid=92242

Upon posting I realized that you can't see the difference that much in these pics (argh!) In person my hair has more of a reddish tinge and is darker while hers has a blondness to it.

christine1989
January 2nd, 2011, 10:09 PM
I think you are winning the hair growth competition ;). You both have lovely hair- both look very healthy and thick.

Qamar
January 2nd, 2011, 10:19 PM
Wow. That is quite a difference! You both have beautiful hair, but yours is definitely less blonde in its highlights.

Jemoiselle
January 2nd, 2011, 11:49 PM
That is so fun! I wish I had a twin to grow with! Interesting that the color difference is so much, both lovely though!

skaempfer
January 3rd, 2011, 12:17 AM
They both look good to me, to be honest.

Do you use apple cider vinegar? If you do, that can make it reddish...

PineappleJello
January 3rd, 2011, 01:14 AM
I occasionally use ACV, but I think the red tinge is something we have always had in our hair.

Ishje
January 3rd, 2011, 01:54 AM
your hair looks lovely! I like the color!

DuckyDot
January 3rd, 2011, 04:47 AM
Lovely Hair! (Both of You) You both have thick and good-looking healthy hair! Hurrah! :D