PDA

View Full Version : losing hair?

Sissilonghair
June 6th, 2008, 10:42 AM
Even if I think it is normal to lose more hair during this period because it turned into a very hot weather where I live,
I have been noticing that I lose more hair then usual when I wash them:(
So my question is do you girls know any natural remedy to face this problem? I don't have any intention to use the stuff that I bought at the farmacy last year,that is a trichological lotion I would rather use something natural:D

az_sweetie01
June 6th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Well, I really don't have an answer for you except that I am experiencing the same thing here in the desert of Arizona and my best solution to date, has been supplements, good diet, excercise and a prescription shampoo from my dermatologist. I've been out of my supplement and my shampoo for about two weeks and I'm beginning to notice the sheds increasing.

Hang in there! It will get better :)

missy60
June 6th, 2008, 04:49 PM
I think it is the heat because Im shedding worse then usual also. I dont have any scalp problems that I know of either. I just thought of something though it could be hormonal I am going thru menopause, but that has been going on for a while now and I just started shedding.

Sissilonghair
June 7th, 2008, 03:24 AM
First of all thanks for answering me:)
So..we have been going through a shedding stage,I have been noticing that even during the months october-november that out here we call "the chestnuts period",because chestnuts start to come out(I love chestnuts:eyebrows:).
Anyway I never had a scalp problem ,I don't have one now...and before using the lotion I have Iam going to wait for some more replies,in the meantime I can get a vitamin supplements...

tiny_teesha
June 7th, 2008, 04:20 AM
fenugreek is good aparently and hibiscus - but it imparts a red tinge.
You can get fenugreek at a helaht shop or indian spice store. Just add hot water, leave 15 minutes or over night and rub the gel onto your scalp and aply it as a mask if you like and rinse off.

April1
June 7th, 2008, 04:28 AM
Sorry, I dont have any answers to your problem.

Would you mind telling me though what the trichological lotion is that you speak of - Im only curious as I have a strange hair condition which I had to see a trichologist about..........Thanks:)

Sissilonghair
June 7th, 2008, 12:18 PM
tiny teesha thanks,I'm going to give it a try I hope to find fenugreek here were I live.

April1,I bought this lotion last year at the farmacy under a dermatologist prescription...Probably you should ask your doctor and find a good one at the farmacy of your area.
The name is "neo Aminotril",and it is in 40 small little bottles(2ml).