PDA

View Full Version : question about CO washing?

annieangel149
January 2nd, 2011, 08:03 AM
hi! sorry if there is already a thread about condition only hair washing but i cant find it!

i really want to try this method but i have very straight fine hair that can get oily! im also a little worried that i may get tooo much build up if i dont shampoo! i use loreal damage care conditioner! so will probably cause a lot of build up but is sooo good on my hair atm leaving it very silky! should i just stick with conditioning my ends and shampooing just the roots? any advice would really be appreciate cos i feel quite overwhelmed with all the great stuff you do here and i dont know where to start! lol

JuneBride
January 2nd, 2011, 08:15 AM
There is a thread already and maybe an article too. Do a search - if youvo to advance search down t the bottom of the page there are like quick links you should find CO wash there. CO washing is a miracle! I have hair that is thin and prone to get greasy...I CO and will never go back to shampoo. CO offers the perfect balance of detergent and moisture. Shampoo simply dries out my hair and causes massive shedding! Shampoo is evil!!! If I were you I would start experimenting with different cheap conditionerslile V05 and Suave - they are the BEST for CO washing...good luck and let me know if you need more help!

annieangel149
January 2nd, 2011, 08:58 AM
thanku junebride xx<3

JuneBride
January 2nd, 2011, 10:23 AM
thanku junebride xx<3

Sorry for all the weird typos, I had just woken up and was on my phone :(

boomtownrat
January 2nd, 2011, 10:25 AM
Here is the thread (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=2898)! :)