PDA

View Full Version : One year here!

christine1989
January 1st, 2011, 05:14 PM
...And I still haven't figured out how to effectivly post pictures in threads :(. But that dosen't change the fact that my hair has grown from a chin length bob in July of 2009 before I joined to shoulder length in January 2010 and finally an inch past BSL today! :cheese:

Next year I'm hoping for waist at least and maybe even hip (and of course to get my technology impared self to figure out pic posting :))

looniac
January 1st, 2011, 05:29 PM
Congratulations! Went to your album and your growth looks great! As someone who is still at chin length (growing out from pixie) your progress gives me hope! Happy growing in 2011!

DuckyDot
January 1st, 2011, 05:46 PM
christine1989: Go to the picture in your album and copy the URL. get a new post up. Click on the mountain 'insert image' button. Paste the URL. Now change the first mention of the word 'album' into 'picture.' All done!

Lovely Hair by the way! :)

Avvoltoio
January 1st, 2011, 05:51 PM
Congratulation about your successful hair grow :), i may you will reach your goal as fast as possible
I watched your album pictures, you have beautiful hair! :)

triumphator!
January 1st, 2011, 05:59 PM
Awww I wish I could see! I'll just have to stalk your profile. Congrats on a year!! I basically have the same growth journey to go through so youre inspiration for me! :)

lapushka
January 2nd, 2011, 11:57 AM
Just had a look at your latest album picture. Your hair looks amazing!

x0h_bother
January 2nd, 2011, 01:29 PM
happy 1 year! here's to another year of growing! :)

intothemist1999
January 2nd, 2011, 01:30 PM
Congrats! :thumbsup:

Yozhik
January 2nd, 2011, 01:48 PM
Congratulations! I checked out your length album, and your growth is really incredible!

I love the volume you have in the last photo. :)

Prettyeyes23
January 2nd, 2011, 01:56 PM
Congrats Christine! I'm not sure what is more impressive about your one year anniversary here at the LHC; your growth or the fact that you have more than 2100 posts!!