PDA

View Full Version : Something completely different (Pictures)

Aleria
January 1st, 2011, 04:04 PM
A while back I posted a topic about cutting my hair and dyeing it, well, as you can see, I did. It's really strange after so long of having BSL-ish hair to suddenly have it so short, and I'm definitely growing it out again, probably in a year or so. I love the cut and colour, even though one of my friends said I looked like a superhero. I wasn't sure if that was supposed to be an insult or a compliment.
Anyway, pictures!
Link (http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h318/Kylarra_CatClaws/IMG00332.jpg)
This was my hair just before cutting. BSL, faded black dye with three streaks of turquoise.

Link (http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h318/Kylarra_CatClaws/Snapshot_20101229_3.jpg)This is after cut and bleach (it's horrid, I know. I didn't leave the house). The bleach couldn't get out my old streaks, or fully get all the old black dye out, so it ended up much darker on the bottom than the top, where it was mostly natural hair.

Link (http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h318/Kylarra_CatClaws/IMG_2168.jpg)
And this is the final product! It's hard to photograph, but this one showed the colour best. It's darker underneath, and has a lot of variety in shades. I love it <3
Edit: Pictures changed to links, they're huge.

RocketDog
January 1st, 2011, 04:07 PM
I think it is ADORABLE!!

DuckyDot
January 1st, 2011, 04:17 PM
I like it! Awesome colours! :D

Dani
January 1st, 2011, 04:20 PM
Your hair looks awesome! The colors are gorgeous, and they suit you very well. Good choices. :D

ladycaladium
January 1st, 2011, 04:30 PM
Awesome!!!

MClass
January 1st, 2011, 04:38 PM
I think your friends were talking about the Scott Pilgrim movie, you remind me of the girlfriend! cool!

maus
January 1st, 2011, 05:12 PM
Wow, cool color! What is it?

aggie_deirde
January 1st, 2011, 05:12 PM
Just lovely!I hane a blue streak too and would love to have all my hair blue BUT I know how damaging is to the hair and I don't want to cut my hair.So I think I'll never do it :(

mrs_b
January 1st, 2011, 05:24 PM
wow! I am impressed :D

christine1989
January 1st, 2011, 05:25 PM
awesome color! I really like it. :)

looniac
January 1st, 2011, 05:33 PM
I was hoping for John Cleese in a pink bikini, but your hair is awesome too. ;)

spidermom
January 1st, 2011, 05:42 PM
Nice; it looks like a lot of fun.

lundmir
January 1st, 2011, 05:45 PM
I love it! I think the color really suits you, and the cut is adorable.

triumphator!
January 1st, 2011, 05:54 PM
I like all the variation in the color-- some of it is greensih, some of it is blueish, some of it is yellowy... it looks really cool!

I was hoping for John Cleese in a pink bikini, but your hair is awesome too. ;)
Hehe you just made my day :D

craftybunn
January 1st, 2011, 06:54 PM
:) I love it. I a,ways wanted to dye my hair blue but never got up the guts because I knew I'd have to bleach itnfirst. Way to be brave!

RitaPG
January 1st, 2011, 07:20 PM
That is brilliant, I love it! :D
I tried to dye my hair blue once, but didn't have the balls to bleach so it turned out a nice dark green XD I kinda liked it.

Anyway, congrats for pulling that off, the color is amazing :)

Aleria
January 2nd, 2011, 11:04 PM
Wow, cool color! What is it?
Special Effects, Fishbowl Blue

To those who said they were afraid to bleach: I was too, it's why I cut it short. But get it done professionally and there's not much to worry about. My hair doesn't really feel dry at all, it's actually still quite soft.

Dragon
January 2nd, 2011, 11:14 PM
Looks Awesome :)

Roseate
January 2nd, 2011, 11:20 PM
I remember your thread where you were thinking about the cut- glad to see you're happy with the result! It looks really good on you, I love all the variations in color.

pepperminttea
January 2nd, 2011, 11:51 PM
The colour looks amazing, good for you! :D

Ludde
January 3rd, 2011, 12:57 AM
Breathtaking colour! :love:

lupiae
January 4th, 2011, 08:17 AM
If you like and if it is in you life-style way, you did a great thing.
Personally I do not like "strange" colours, but it is only a personal think.

einna
January 4th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Lookin`good :) That color suits you really well!

Henrietta
January 4th, 2011, 12:46 PM
The colour is crazy! (And this is a compliment ;) )

BrightEyes7
January 4th, 2011, 01:37 PM
I love it! I also reminds me of the Scott Pilgrim vs. The World movie. His girlfriend, Ramona Flowers, had the same exact color.

It is so freaking awesome looking though. I wish I had a job that allowed me to have extreme colored hair. I'd love that color or purple!