PDA

View Full Version : i'm helping a friend to love his hair, please tell us what hairtype it is. :)

cloudberrypie
January 1st, 2011, 12:33 PM
my best friend has never been very fond of his curly/wavy and extremly dry/frizzy hair. he has always wished he had stick straight hair and has never enjoyed the curliness/waviness at all.

but a while ago i decided to try to help him love his hair, i think it as potential to be very pretty! now, after a whole lot of help, he's actually starting to enjoy the wavyness/curliness, cause now it's not just a fluffy mess anymore.

it's still not in perfect shape but it's way healthier now than it was a couple months ago. we had to cut off at least 3 inches cause it was in such bad shape, but now we're wainting for it to grow longer again. :)

my question to you is if you could please help me (and him) by giving you opinion on what hairtype his hair is, thank you. :flower:

this is what he's hair looks like when he lets it air dry.

http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad282/sagodjuret/DSC_0914-1.jpg

http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad282/sagodjuret/DSC_0900.jpg

jesis
January 1st, 2011, 12:35 PM
I'd say 3a.

cloudberrypie
January 1st, 2011, 12:36 PM
please excuse my not-exacly-perfect-english, i'm doing my best. :)

pepperminttea
January 1st, 2011, 12:40 PM
I'd also say 3A - gorgeous curls!

(ps. Your English is just fine, don't worry. :) )

spidermom
January 1st, 2011, 12:41 PM
I agree with 3A, and his hair is really great-looking (it just doesn't feel right to use "beautiful" or "gorgeous" when talking about a man, but those adjectives apply).

susiemw
January 1st, 2011, 02:53 PM
wow! gorgeous hair. I wish I had those waves/curls! I'm glad your friend is learning to like his hair.

Juneii
January 1st, 2011, 03:09 PM
:thud: *jealous* I want my hair to be curly like that! all the loose messy styles I like to do would look so much cuter with spirals!

I say 3A as well - anyone else notice that Fia's Hair Typing webpage doesn't show example photos anymore?