PDA

View Full Version : Finaly come here from Hair Boutique

enfys
March 12th, 2008, 06:23 AM
Hi all! My name's Sarah and I've come here after a spot of lurking over the years. Some of you may recognise my name from HairBoutique.

I'm growing out for the first time, after cutting from tailbone to bsl for the first time. I intend to keep growing until fiance decides his favourite length for my hair to grow to, I'm easy either way, and I'm going to try and resist the cute 50s looks I love in favour of the 60s hippy looks I also love!

I'm just looking for some more people to chat to about hair, which is one of my favourite subjects. :D

BlndeInDisguise
March 12th, 2008, 06:58 AM
Hey, welcome to LHC! I'm new as well.

lora410
March 12th, 2008, 07:14 AM
Hi ladies!! Trust me you will find plenty of hair talk around here; esp on the Mane forum :lol:

purplebubba
March 13th, 2008, 02:41 AM
Hi Enfys. Welcome to LHC :)

AmandaPanda
March 13th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Hello & welcome!

Blueglass
March 13th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Hello Sarah aka enfy's. You are in a better place on this site. I know the hair boutique. To me, and I hope not to offend any boutique fans, but I really feel the boutique and most other sites lean to a ******, or sexy hair orientation.This site and the LHL(long hair loom) are both qualitity sites for hair health which tend to respect the sacity of the living hair filled with prana shakti. Any trimming is a sacrifice to your husband who is lord in your home, but strive to keep your hair as long and and heathly as possible to get the greatest benefit from it.

enfys
March 13th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Blueglass, I have to agree about the ******y things on HB. I've found everyone here has only two motives: to make friends and have great hair on as many of them (and themselves) as possible. It's nice to see. I feel at home already.

And thanks and hello to everyone else who has made me feel welcome.

fae
March 14th, 2008, 12:27 AM
Hi enfys,

I am new here as well. Still getting used to it.

Welcome. See you around the boards.

Teacherbear
March 14th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Welcome to LHC, Enfys! I'm sure you'll love it here!