PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else...

Anouke
December 30th, 2010, 10:09 AM
Anyone else get completely jealous of Virginia in "The 10th Kingdom", when she gets cursed by the gypsies and her hair starts growing uncontrollably and super fast?

I want my hair to do that! D:

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place by the way... I'm kind of new.)

T.L.T.
December 30th, 2010, 10:12 AM
I haven't seen the 10th Kingdom, but I would love to have my hair do that xD

spidermom
December 30th, 2010, 10:30 AM
Goodness no! I wished desperately for faster-growing hair when it was short, but it takes time to adapt to new lengths, so I'm glad the changes come gradually.

Juneii
December 30th, 2010, 10:39 AM
I think my neck might snap from the excess weight! But I wouldn't mind having my hair grow just a little bit faster...

Avital88
December 30th, 2010, 10:40 AM
haha i always wanted that when i was a little girl!

Bast
December 30th, 2010, 11:15 AM
Uncontrollably? Oh goodness no.

Super fast? Yes please...stalls are nobody's friend. But only if it can stay healthy.

rena
December 30th, 2010, 11:29 AM
As a person who's hair hardly grows due to intense stress levels, I say now that would rock! But I would probabaly be sorry afterwards. I agree with spidermom, long hair is something that is best handled gradually :agree: Not that I would really know, but it definitely makes sense.

I've seen that same crazy-hair-growth concept in a comic where this character eats something and his hair goes completlely nuts! Small world huh?

Madora
December 30th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Apart from the amazing hair growth, the thing that disturbed me was that the long hair picked up every twig around, looked very snarly and was a real trial to manage.

meggykins
December 30th, 2010, 12:58 PM
haha! i dont really wish for the gypsy curse, but it would be nice for my hair to grow a little bit faster =) I really do love that show though, i like rewatching it every year or so.

looniac
December 30th, 2010, 02:48 PM
The same thing happens in an old movie called "The peanut butter solution" where a boy uses a peanut butter concoction to grow back his hair that he's lost due to fright. Terrible movie.

Fufu
December 31st, 2010, 08:06 AM
Not this kind of uncontrollably. I don't think I will truly cherish my hair in this manner...