PDA

View Full Version : i'm looking for pictures of different hairtypes.

cloudberrypie
December 29th, 2010, 03:51 PM
i'm not sure what hairtype my hair is and therefore i'm looking for pictures of different hairtypes. unfourtenately all pictures on this site http://homepage.mac.com/annsofie.henriksson/hairtyping/Personal27.html are broken. i'm especially intrested in pictures of 1c and 2a hair. :)

lapushka
December 29th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Maybe you could post a picture of your hair? This way maybe we can help hairtype you. :flower:

jojo
December 29th, 2010, 04:59 PM
My hair is 2a/2b photo in siggi if thats any help to you.

I second posting a photo of your hair clarified, no conditioner and untouched for a true typing

darkwaves
December 29th, 2010, 05:05 PM
I second posting a photo of your hair clarified, no conditioner and untouched for a true typing Yes, this should work for 1c/2a.

But if any curlies are reading, they should know we often can't type our hair product-free...

cloudberrypie
December 30th, 2010, 04:19 AM
My hair is 2a/2b photo in siggi if thats any help to you.

I second posting a photo of your hair clarified, no conditioner and untouched for a true typing

clarified and no conditioner? it might work for me but i'm trying to find out what hairtype my friends hair is to and his hair would look like nothing but a fluffy mess without conditioner. :p in what way does using conditioner make it harder to guess hairtype? just curious. :)

cloudberrypie
December 30th, 2010, 04:22 AM
Yes, this should work for 1c/2a.

But if any curlies are reading, they should know we often can't type our hair product-free...

exactly. this is the case with my friend. should he use conditioner anyway then?