PDA

View Full Version : was very close to getting a trim

Sunny_side_up
December 28th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Hi all, after the last months picture of my hair looking uneven, a Nov of going from oily to dry and annoying nots i had, thought 2 days ago i was going to visit my dear mother and during my trip to visit get a trim! Or if i decided a chop!:eek:

The other night had a pic taken, was really encouraged at my three month no trim progress!!:D Couldn't put that pic up because of technical difficulties, so washed and naturally dried my hair this evening, gave it a brush and have successfully got a pic on! I'm thinking now no trim until spring 2011 perhaps:eyebrows:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6405&pictureid=84867

This is Sept 29th... and next is Dec 28th.....
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6405&pictureid=91730

Becky Safari
December 28th, 2010, 02:56 PM
That is some substantial growth! Your hair looks a lot softer as well, you seem to be a good candidate for no trims

Ishje
December 28th, 2010, 02:59 PM
it looks great! and it sure grew fast!

leslissocool
December 28th, 2010, 03:00 PM
Your hair looks good! It looks pretty even to me, I think you are in an awkward spot though and I understand your frustration...

How is the condition of your hair? Do you have any split ends? If your hair is good condition with little to no split ends, why not go for no trims on 2011? It will help you grow out of the awkward stage and then you can go for an actual cut that will get your hair the way you want it.

spidermom
Oh - very pretty!

Sunny_side_up
Thanks! :) I have still got a bunch of shorter layers to catch up to the rest of the length. And there was me thinking winter is a slow growth period for me! :D I have really persevered with SLSfree,i like to dilute it! I dont use heat and colour, i also have no splits, well must say i don't actively search for them. Last time i did a S&D was over 8months ago... i found 2.

DuckyDot
December 28th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Awesome growth! Your hair looks awesome!

rosek
December 28th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Wow, that's some great growth! I think you made the right descision to not trim :)

Avvoltoio
December 28th, 2010, 03:25 PM
nice growth, and very nice thick, perfect ends, beautiful hair, you not need trim at all! :)

grrlshapedthing
December 28th, 2010, 03:40 PM
congratulations at resisting the temptation I often have to resist the temptation to trim because anytime I trim I end up chopping at it and losing a lot of growth

christine1989
December 28th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Great progress! The ends look fantastic and thick. You don't need a trim at all. :)

Sunny_side_up
December 29th, 2010, 07:23 AM
Thanks everyone!:flower:
next day hair still feeling soft however the hemline wont look like that. I suppose i shall hold off on a trim, i managed nearly 5 months no trim in spring to summer of '10 gaining good length, but ended up having gradual trims as my layers were frustrating. Its more even and im actually growing my bangs out too! They are passing my eyes and kept to the side now.

Capybara
December 29th, 2010, 07:49 AM
Wow growth! That's great :) I love your colour as well.