PDA

View Full Version : One year with LHC - almost ;-)

mowo
December 26th, 2010, 07:58 AM
It's almost year with LHC.... time for small summary. When I came here one year ago I was 1 month after perm (the worst hair decision ever!! :pins:). My hair was really damaged - they were dry and at the same time too oily and greasy. My scalp wasn't happy at all ;-). You can see on the first picture - it was January 2010. :o

Now, it's almost one year later. All year I was trying to rescue my hair. You can see on second picture where is the line between my natural hair and leftover after perm. My plan is reach BSL and then cutting one centimater every month until I will remove all traces of perm.

I want to thank you all for this great place - I couldn't get this point without all ideas and good advices which I've found here. :love: I hope that someday I will be able reach waist length (even with my thin hair).

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6894&pictureid=91545
Left: January 2010, right: December 2010

Avvoltoio
December 26th, 2010, 08:03 AM
Congratulation, great change, you have fast growt rate, and your hair is beautiful :)

Bianca
December 26th, 2010, 08:05 AM
It looks great, and not thin at all...

Congrats :flower:

2peasinapod
December 26th, 2010, 08:13 AM
Your hair looks very thick and beautiful! I love your colour, too. :)

turquoisebud
December 26th, 2010, 08:18 AM
Congratulations! :cheer: I have barely been here two weeks! :p I can't wait until December next year because hopefully my hair will be healthier and longer!

Pixna
December 26th, 2010, 08:30 AM
Great job! Your hair grew incredibly fast, and it looks healthy and luxurious! Congratulations!! :toast:

mowo
December 26th, 2010, 08:41 AM
Thank you for all these nice comments. At the beginning of the year, I didn't believe that I will be able to reach this point. :D
Colour of my hair is effect of henna. I can say that partly henna saves my hair after bad perm. ^_^

turquoisebud - year will pass so fast that you even won't notice this. Now I know this from my experience. ;-)

growing2shine
December 26th, 2010, 09:07 AM
Congratulation with the progress! :cheer: It looks great, and fast growth! Happy growing!

jaine
December 26th, 2010, 09:29 AM
Your hair is lovely ... I love the cherry-cola color! That's a ton of growth for one year too.

JuneBride
December 26th, 2010, 09:53 AM
Your hair is beautiful and your progress is divine!
I love the color and it really doesn't look thin/fine at all. Looks thicker than mine!!!
Congrats on your milestone!

Toothe
December 26th, 2010, 09:53 AM
It doesn't look thin at all--it looks way thicker than mine, and I'm a ii! Very pretty!

Loreley
December 26th, 2010, 10:01 AM
Beautiful hair, congrats! :)

BeatlesFanGirl
December 26th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Your hair is absulutely beautiful and awesome, and what a signifigant growth for that period!! :) I love the colour too, is it henna? And your hair is NOT thin at all! You should re-think your hair type. ;) You have a big chance in acheiving your goal (waist) in a year I think.

Speckla
December 26th, 2010, 10:20 AM
In awe....wow! You've had a lot of healthy growth. Simply beautiful.

GoddesJourney
December 26th, 2010, 10:22 AM
Wow, that is so much growth! Don't worry about thinness. Actually, probably a lot of your thin hair was related to poor treatment (like perms) so your hair may have been breaking off before getting the chance to add to the volume of your hair. Now that you are treating it well, it will probably be much thicker in addition to longer. Happy growing!

pepperminttea
December 26th, 2010, 11:13 AM
Congratulations on the growth! Incidentally, are you sure you're an i? Your hair looks so thick!

mowo
December 26th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Thank you all for these wonderful comments.
I know that my hair look so thick on these picture but it's really type "i". Freshly washed and brushed hair can look really good. ;)
But believe me, when I make ponytail... it's less than 2 cm and it looks really poor. Unfortunately. But I think that it's an effect of perm. And still there is much more hair which need to grow back after this horrible "accident". I hope that one more year and I will have much more thicker hair than now ^_^. At least I keep my fingers crossed for that.
And with LHC I know that it's for sure possible.

Dragon
December 26th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Congrats, looks great :)

TinaDenali
December 26th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Looks great! You've got a very fast growth rate.

How do you achieve that color? Do you henna?

looniac
December 26th, 2010, 01:40 PM
Lovely! I hope I have that kind of growth this coming year! I am about where you were last year. :)

eezepeeze
December 26th, 2010, 02:08 PM
I love the color of your hair. I've been trying achieve something similar. Do you mind if I ask if it's your natural color?

mowo
December 26th, 2010, 10:17 PM
Lovely! I hope I have that kind of growth this coming year! I am about where you were last year. :)
You will see, you even won't notice when you will be in this point :D.

Looks great! You've got a very fast growth rate.
How do you achieve that color? Do you henna?

I love the color of your hair. I've been trying achieve something similar. Do you mind if I ask if it's your natural color?

My hair colour it's henna effect. My natural hair colour is not so much different: brown with golden reflection (during summer even light brown ;-) ).

During this year, to strengthen my hair, I used henna twice (full-head appliance). The color was great but I didn't like the roots. It was really obvious that my natural hair colour is quite different. So I used ready mix of henna and indigo (exactly this one: Khadi, color: natural hazel (https://www.searchforhealth.co.uk/shop/khadi-hair-colour-natural-hazel)). Effect was great. And with 5 centimaters of my natural hair colour I can't see the difference. Only in day light I can notice that my natural hair has golden reflection and hennaed hair are more reddish :eyebrows:

But now I'm thinking about back to my natural hair colour, because I've discovered few grey hairs on my head. And they are so cute: really silver, like cobweb threads. I want more of them :D!