PDA

View Full Version : So I saw a home video...

WaitingSoLong
December 24th, 2010, 01:50 PM
...from 2003 when my hair was about shoulder blade length, cut in layers and dyed light brunette. The color looked good on me only it definitely makes me look older. I look older then than I AM now (I was 27 then). The length also looks good on me.

I was just surprised.

I always thought I looked horrible with shorter hair and now with some fresh perspective I can see it wasn't that bad. I have no plans to cut my hair at all, and especially not to dye it. Who wants to look older at 35? But I am envious of myself how I could just flip my head upsidedown and put it in a high pony, it was somewhat curly (probably a leftover perm) and was cute. I am not all about cute at my age tho, lol.

It inspired me to make a video of my hair now. I do not currently have video capability, however. It also reminded me that I have not video taped my kids in 7+ years! They were so little then...

It is always interesting to see yourself from another perspective and I have no clue what my hair looks like to others. I am almost afraid to see it.

Hmm. Going to see if I can borrow a camcorder. What are they even called now? lol (I am so technologically behind the times!)

enfys
December 24th, 2010, 02:06 PM
A lot of mobile phones have great video cameras built in now; mine is HD! Maybe look into that if you are due to upgrade your phone? I love it because I can make videos without forethought; I always have my phone but rarely the camcorder!

I'd love to see videos from when I was younger, but we never had a camcorder in my house and it was only my last phone that was worth using!

Lianna
December 24th, 2010, 07:53 PM
I'd love to see a video of your hair. There's great webcams around. The hard thing for me is to find nice lighting, too bright in the day, too dark at night.