PDA

View Full Version : How to find a mod online?

curls2grow
December 23rd, 2010, 03:22 PM
How can we tell when/if a moderator is online?

LeaM07
December 23rd, 2010, 06:02 PM
At the bottom of the main page (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com) is a list of all members currently online. The green names are moderators and the pink ones are admins. However, if someone (a moderator or anyone else) is in "invisible mode", they won't appear in the list (you can set this for yourself in your User CP under "Edit Options"). There isn't a way to tell if there are any moderators online in stealth mode.

We pop in and out pretty often most of the time, though. If you need to talk to someone and don't see anyone online, the quickest way to get our attention is to report a post. This creates a thread in the "back room" that we'll all see the next time we check in. Posting here works too (you can either ask a question directly, or ask a mod to PM you if it's a private matter). :)

curls2grow
December 23rd, 2010, 06:09 PM
I dont see a mod or admin online If a mod could please PM me, I would appreciate it. I would rather not post the info here; it does not pertain to a specific post so the 'report a post' feature wouldn't be appropriate. Thanks.

LeaM07
December 23rd, 2010, 06:10 PM
Ok, I'll PM you. :flower: