PDA

View Full Version : What does your S/O think of your night time hair routine?

PrincessTieflin
December 23rd, 2010, 11:57 AM
Mine is a bit turned off by it.. lol.. he can deal with the sleep cap but not the rollers on my bangs :) I promised him not to wear the rollers when hes home.. and that I wont put the sleep cap on until right before bed unless I have just washed it.

I think it makes him think of me as a granny or something ;) He will deal with it cause we both want me to have long hair... But he dont have to like it:D

And so I ask, what does your S/O think of your night time hair routine?

Avital88
December 23rd, 2010, 12:00 PM
I always put it in a braid, he makes jokes about it being a rat who attacks him in the night when im turning in my sleep.
He means that he is getting slapped with my braid:) haha poor him

spidermom
December 23rd, 2010, 12:29 PM
I think sometimes he's a bit impatient and wishes I'd be done already, but it takes awhile. I comb my hair thoroughly, then lay down with my hair spilling over the side of the bed and make a braid coming from the top-back of my head. When I'm done, I direct it over the top of the pillow.

nucleardelusion
December 23rd, 2010, 12:38 PM
He just asks me to comb his hair after I'm done combing my own. Seems to like the satin pillow cases, too. Haha!

luxepiggy
December 23rd, 2010, 01:15 PM
I don't really have a nighttime hair routine as I sleep with my hair loose. Once in a while I sleep with a sockbun, but he just asks how it can possibly be comfortable to sleep that way (^(oo)^)

bonnie1735
December 23rd, 2010, 01:38 PM
Mine asks what flavor my hair is that night ... EVOO, etc...... Then he complains about the smell in a funny way.

PrincessTieflin
December 23rd, 2010, 02:03 PM
Mine asks what flavor my hair is that night ... EVOO, etc...... Then he complains about the smell in a funny way.

I get that a lot "you smell like a salad.. makin me hungry!" lol but that one mostly comes from Olive oil he seems to like the smell of Coconut and sweet almond :)

reverie24
December 23rd, 2010, 02:28 PM
Mine always says, "hurry, come in bed!" as I stand there combing my hair, braiding it, putting on coconut oil, etc. Then I complain when he pulls it when we are laying down as I gently direct it over the pillow. Poor him!

Aleria
December 23rd, 2010, 02:32 PM
I always double french braid mine when he comes over because otherwise he lays on it, pulls it, etc. I don't think he minds because when my hair is down it gets in the way.

MissCharizard
December 23rd, 2010, 02:34 PM
Mine is always mad when I complain about him being on it, him being too rough with it and breaking it (drives me MAD!)
He gets offended.

StarryNight
December 23rd, 2010, 07:11 PM
Mine thinks the sleep cap is cute, lol. He loves to touch my hair and put his face in it when I sleep so he was a bit irritated when I began to bun and he got stabbed in the face by the end of a hairpin, lol. He's come around, though. He LOVES my hair now, and doesn't really mind anything I do or don't do to it. He actually noticed and said, unsolicited, "You're so much happier with your hair now. You don't get upset about it anymore."! <3<3<3