PDA

View Full Version : I am very happy.

Venefica
December 22nd, 2010, 04:52 PM
I am very happy. I was at my hairdresser to day for my yearly trim and she said there was absolutly no damage or split hairs anywhere in my hair. I still trimmed off about one inch to even it out, I do this every year for Christmas, and trimmed my bangs, I am considering growing them out but I wanted to look nice for Christmas so I did not want to have hair in my eyes. It is always nice to hear that one's hair is healthy. I am hoping that when I come in for next years trim I will be well on my way to classical. My hair touch my butt now. Anyway I just wanted to share this as I was very happy to hear it. Merry Christmas all.

Barniie
December 22nd, 2010, 04:55 PM
Thats nice to know that you enjoy your new haircut! Merry CHRISTMAS!!

Shellby
December 22nd, 2010, 05:00 PM
That is fantastic. NO damage! Whoohoo. I would love to hear that from my hairdresser.

PrincessTieflin
December 22nd, 2010, 05:04 PM
Yea for good visits to the stylist :)

Keep up the great growing :) Merry christmas as well

triumphator!
December 22nd, 2010, 06:33 PM
Yay! I'm always pleased to hear when people have good experiences at the hairdresser! :)

BeccaAngel
December 22nd, 2010, 06:52 PM
That's a great Christmas gift, healthy hair :P.

EmiliaF
December 22nd, 2010, 06:57 PM
I remember those days when my hair-stylist said there's no damage in my hair... hoping to get there again soon!!! :)

Venefica
December 23rd, 2010, 01:12 AM
I am very glad that I have a hair dresser that I trust. I have used the same hair dresser since I was a little girl. And yes that is a great Christmas present healthy hair. :D

Alvrodul
December 23rd, 2010, 02:00 AM
No damage!! That is wonderful!:D

Uni&Corn
December 23rd, 2010, 02:38 AM
That's so great! Any tips on how you kept your hair undamaged?

Henrietta
December 23rd, 2010, 09:44 AM
Yaaay! This is a reason to be happy, really! :) Congratulations :)

Venefica
December 23rd, 2010, 04:58 PM
I never blow dry it or use any heated styling tools. I usually use a hair cure to give more moisture to the hair every time I wash it. I wash it about 2 times a week. When I get tangles I finger comb them out before brushing. I have a trim once a year, and if you believe in that sort of things I use occult rituals to protect my hair, it is up to you to believe if they have an effect or not.

McFearless
December 23rd, 2010, 10:32 PM
Great news :)

thatjengirl1
December 25th, 2010, 01:04 AM
that's great! i bet you feel great after your little xmas trim..enjoy your holiday!