PDA

View Full Version : Party hair ideas

boomygrrl
December 22nd, 2010, 03:18 PM
I just added my pic to my avatar. I need some advice on how to style my hair for a party tonight. Makeup advice would be helpful too.
Thanks!
Oh, I want to look hot, if that's possible LOL

Felix_D
December 22nd, 2010, 03:26 PM
For my makeup, I always go to Lisa Eldridge (http://www.youtube.com/user/lisaeldridgedotcom#p/u/14/w8Wp3qmQFfA). I've linked you to her "Modern Heavy Natural" look, which I think would look great with your colouring.

I'll let someone else have a go at your hair, it's very different from anything I know how to work with. :) From your avatar pic, looking hot will be absolutely no problem!

Have a great time tonight!

boomygrrl
December 22nd, 2010, 04:03 PM
Great link! Gonna look at some of her other links too.

:-)

angelthadiva
December 22nd, 2010, 04:32 PM
What are you wearing?? I change up my make up and hair style based on the outfit I have on.

boomygrrl
December 22nd, 2010, 04:34 PM
Don't know yet...long, black boots will be part of the ensemble though.

angelthadiva
December 22nd, 2010, 04:38 PM
:justy: I do a cute style for DD9 that works really well for your hair length. It is super easy and is basically a peacock twist. You could fancy it up with pretty clips, or if you have a Ficcare that would be a nice added touch. I was thinking with your curls a bit down would be really pretty and sexy ;) Isn't that crazy how we stress and wonder how to pull together the best look when guys don't go through all this fuss and muss? Good luck and have fun!

boomygrrl
December 22nd, 2010, 05:24 PM
Going to wear a low cut blue top (knitted), slim skirt just above the knees, black knee-high boots.

angelthadiva
December 22nd, 2010, 05:28 PM
Going to wear a low cut blue top (knitted), slim skirt just above the knees, black knee-high boots.

Sounds nice :)