PDA

View Full Version : A Fuzzy Halo to Cheer About!

Kaya
December 21st, 2010, 11:37 AM
I noticed this morning a veritable halo of new hairs growing out of the top of my head. (Though to be specific, from the hair line.) And they are new hairs cause they have the taper, not broken split ends. I've taken to bunning my hair during the day, with a touch of coconut oil, so I noticed them when I pulled my hair back. It's exciting, to see new growth. :happydance: Makes the oiling and new hair routine well worth it!
Thank you LHC! Because of all the wonderful information and amazing people, my hair soft and thick and healthy And hopefully, it will only get better!
You guys rock! :hollie:

Becky Safari
December 21st, 2010, 11:47 AM
Congratulations that's so exciting to see the fruits of your labors!
I thoroughly agree with the magnitude this website has had on my life
Happy growing

cataphract
December 21st, 2010, 12:12 PM
Congratulations!! :D I can't wait until I see tangible results of all my changes XD

Jenn of Pence
December 21st, 2010, 06:16 PM
Excellent! Kind of annoying to have it sticking straight up all the time (well, I don't know what yours does, but that's what mine does ;)), but it's an excellent problem to have!

tigr
December 21st, 2010, 09:11 PM
Kaya - that's wonderful news!

Kaya
December 22nd, 2010, 10:52 AM
Excellent! Kind of annoying to have it sticking straight up all the time (well, I don't know what yours does, but that's what mine does ;)), but it's an excellent problem to have!

Yeah, mine also tend to stick up and wave all over my hair line. But I agree, it's actually a wonderful problem! :)

EmiliaF
December 22nd, 2010, 01:24 PM
Me too!
I started using hair sticks instead of wearing my hair down all the time or having it pulled back with elastics and I have a fantastic halo of new baby hair.
It does look very weird, but what can I do?? Not that I would want to do anything about it...

embee
December 22nd, 2010, 02:58 PM
People often complain about the Halo of Hair look, but if you look at a fluffy cat, puppy, or bunny, it's *beautiful*. Looks so soft and catches the light too. :)

Good job on the new growth, that's exciting. :)