PDA

View Full Version : How Long Did it Take You to Reach Your Goal?

BeachBabe91
December 19th, 2010, 06:32 PM
How long did it take to you, let's say, to grow from a certain length to another? Maybe from APL to BSL, or BSL to waist? Was there trimming involved in between?
:)

I am growing from BSL to waist, still not there yet... first I need to reach bottom of BSL, it should be there by April 2011 :P

jojo
December 19th, 2010, 07:41 PM
Each goal has taken me roughly a year between each one. I hope to reach hip in October 2011

thatjengirl1
December 25th, 2010, 03:09 AM
well APL to BSL took a long time cuz i gave up on my hair and cut it alot but i finally reach BSL, sepetember 2010.

I reached waist this month.

so it took me 4months to go from BSL to waist and there was one tiny trim in there.

My goal is to gain 4-5 inches. i'm hoping, hoping, hoping, i will have my dream hair by June 2010. i'm not cutting my hair until i reach my goal. then ill trim off half an inch

Avvoltoio
December 25th, 2010, 06:23 AM
i am not reached my goal yet, and i will need some year for it :), but i reached waist growing from less than 1 inch hair in 5 years, what was around 35 inches

BellCat
December 26th, 2010, 02:24 PM
BSL to Waist took 6 months...growing to hip now! :)

Vorvolaka
December 26th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Shoulder length/collar bone length to APL took around 9 months, with one trim. I'm now APL+ and hoping to reach BSL in spring/summer. I'm quite tall, so those extra inches take longer!

spidermom
December 26th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Pixie to classic length = 10 years. I had lots and lots of trims and a few major cuts of 4-6 inches. When my ends dry out and act like Velcro, I cut them back.

pepperminttea
December 26th, 2010, 03:13 PM
BSL to waist took me just under two years, but in that time I cut about four inches (across two trims) to get rid of my layers, and I am quite tall which slows things down considerably where body-related milestones are concerned.