PDA

View Full Version : officially my first "LHC moment"

nytquill
December 18th, 2010, 06:47 AM
This could go in the "you know you are a longhair" thread too I think.

Last night I was mixing up an SMT in the kitchen. I don't normally shower at night but I have an event today and my 2nd-day hair is always the best.

DH was playing on his computer, not really paying any attention. Keep in mind he doesn't really know, for example, what an SMT is or the ingredients, or the other homemade stuff I use. When it comes to hair, he just lets me do my thing and leaves it at that.

At some point though he walked past, saw me stirring a bowlful of goop and said, "Oh so you're taking a shower tonight?"
:cheese:

milagro
December 18th, 2010, 06:50 AM
he walked past, saw me stirring a bowlful of goop and said, "Oh so you're taking a shower tonight?"
:cheese:
:D Reading signs!

sibiryachka
December 18th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Too funny - when I asked my DBF to take some pictures of my hair, there was about a 3-beat pause before he asked "Hey, is it your LHC anniversary?":laugh: He's indoctrinated!

princessp
December 18th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Too funny - when I asked my DBF to take some pictures of my hair, there was about a 3-beat pause before he asked "Hey, is it your LHC anniversary?":laugh: He's indoctrinated!

Lol! Said by DH the other day "I'll measure your hair, I know it's my job". He's so sweet. :)