PDA

View Full Version : March to May Progress Pics!

TheSpottedCow
June 4th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Forgive the poor quality. You can really see some good growth though (same pants for reference point). The first was taken on the 18th or 19th of march, and the second the 25th of may. Vitamins have made it grow rather fast...
Soon I'll start trimming off the bottom of the V so it can be straight across.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2dana4/MyPicture_2.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2dana4/MyPicture-17.jpg

Magicknthenight
June 4th, 2008, 01:29 PM
wow! lucky i wish my hair grew fast! You have really pretty hair!

buttons
June 4th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Whoa. That's a good 2-3 inches in 2 months :surprise:. What vitamins are you taking?

BTW- I love the way your hair waves at the ends :)

Blueneko
June 4th, 2008, 01:31 PM
That is awesome. Using your elbows as a reference point really shows the excellent growth! Way to go!

Chamomile betty
June 4th, 2008, 01:42 PM
You have really gotten some wonderful growth.
I hope it continues for you too :)
Very pretty hair.

Sana
June 4th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Wow that's some fast growth!! Congrats! And I love the taper too...it's beautiful:)

TheSpottedCow
June 4th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Thanks guys!..

And I take a few different vitamins. I take Natures Way Alive Liquid Multi, and then I have a cheap multi and a B vitamin suppliment from Walgreens. I DON'T take them all in the same day. I use the pill form of the multi and the B vitamin when I am away from home, and the liquid the other times. The liquid has the same B vitamin content as the average multi with a B suppliment combined.

I also in this time have cut out things like fast food, and processed foods in favor of organic, which obviously is another variable possibly, but it's still nutrition.

lilalong
June 4th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Wow! Great growth and beautiful hair!

Islandgrrl
June 4th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Awesome, awesome growth. Your hair looks incredible!

Lova
June 4th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Wow, I'm jealous! Maybe I should start taking some extra supplements too as we've got loads lying around in the house since my mum started her diet/healthy lifestyle.

Gorgeous hair by the way! ;O

Patrycja
June 4th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Yay for vitamins! The more I see results like this,the more I actually want to take vitamins :lol: You've got some great progress going on!

squiggyflop
June 4th, 2008, 02:32 PM
ahh i remember getting results like these when i used to take vitamins.. i stopped taking them for a while now im back to taking them..

Elainehali
June 4th, 2008, 02:37 PM
=P Very nice.

I've got some wave envy now.;)

Saranne772
June 4th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Woo!! Lots of progress!! :cheese:

jojo
June 4th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Thats some beautiful hair you got there and great progress too.

Forever_Sophie
June 4th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Beautiful! Love the color, too!

It's so refreshing to read that you use vitamins, as well. On another board, everyone pretty much ganged up on me, positive they do nothing & making me out to be an idiot :(

renarok
June 4th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Forever_SophieBeautiful! Love the color, too!

It's so refreshing to read that you use vitamins, as well. On another board, everyone pretty much ganged up on me, positive they do nothing & making me out to be an idiot :(

I'm sorry you had that experience sophie. It can be discouraging when people are so narrow minded.

Red_Wednesday
June 4th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Wow! I'm thoroughly impressed:shocked:. I need to pull out my old supplements and see if they can help me. Is that kind of growth normal for you? How much did your hair grow before you started making changes to your diet?

BrianaFineHair
June 4th, 2008, 07:29 PM
I love seeing update pictures - thank you for sharing. Your hair is very pretty! A few weeks ago I started taking a prenatal vitamin (I'm not pregnant, but I need the extra iron). I would hope my hair gets some benefit also.

psvzum
June 4th, 2008, 09:27 PM
What a difference in length! You have beautiful hair : )

TheSpottedCow
June 4th, 2008, 09:38 PM
Thank you all so much!

Wow! I'm thoroughly impressed:shocked:. I need to pull out my old supplements and see if they can help me. Is that kind of growth normal for you? How much did your hair grow before you started making changes to your diet?

Except for a period where my hair barely grew because of health issues and a huge chemical burn (I swear it grew like two inches per year during this period, if that), I generally got the average 1/2" per month while eating an average/unhealthy American style diet.

Curlyredhead
June 4th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Amazing growth in that time period.

Gorgeous hair.

I think I'll start on the vitamin band wagon.

julya
June 5th, 2008, 01:03 AM
I think your hemline looks so pretty as a v shape. Your hair looks great.

paper
June 5th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Looks great! Thats alot of growth. Congrats!